cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

I had to come check on you............

And I am very disappointed - worse than that. It seems more people are worried about whether Trump lost his Twitter account or Parlor was shut down than the attack on our government by Trump supporting terrorists. What did you think what would happen if they overtook the Capitol and killed Democrats? Do you think Trump would be happy to serve only four more years and then leave? No, he would be the supreme leader and wiped his ***** with the Constitution. There would be no election in four years - elections are rigged, right? So why have any more? They tried to reverse the elections by force and violence.

I am watching FOX as a way to expand my understanding, and they are echoing you - the rights of high tech to ban people was a long segment, but at least now they are finally discussing the deeper issues, but no meaningful video of what really happened. Twitter is not what we should be worried about at this time. We should worry about domestic terrorists and what they did and what they might do next. If you haven't seen the video of insurrectionists fighting 30 minutes with the Capitol Police and others at the Capitol's door, you don't know squat about what happened. Look into what happened. Lift a finger. Ask questions. Look at many news sources.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am about this situation. Trump must be punished and hopefully never able to hold office again. Benghazi was twiddly links compared to this attempted overthrow or our nation's government. If those rioters had their way, they would have killed Pence and everyone else they wanted. They should all be tried for their crimes (and I know some of you agree with this). The traitors are threatening violence everywhere.

It's hard to organize one's thoughts during a time like this, but I think you know where I stand. I can only hope the insurrectionists and Trump political cult people do not do worse and do more. We shall see. Don't be part of it and do not excuse or condone it.

I have much more to say, but that's the start.

50 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: I had to come check on you............

I'm getting a kick out of your sudden righteousness after 4 years of hate there knapper, wear your hypocrat T-Shirt proudly.

Senior Contributor

OK, so FOX went back to how horrible it is for Twitter to ban Trump. I've finished my experiment in "enlightenment." Trump can simply open his mouth and all the media will cover it. Poor Donnie.

Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

I'm getting a kick out of your sudden righteousness after 4 years of hate there knapper, wear your hypocrat T-Shirt proudly.

When blm was attacking the white house, attempting to scale the fences, and tearing down monuments on public property, when they stormed the kavanaugh hearings, when they tried to burn down st John's, knap said nothing.  The filth here laughed and said trump was hiding in a bunker.

He can shove his fake self righteousness.

Senior Contributor

Ed - I don't think we have an attempted overthrow of the government until now, but obviously you wish to make light of it. Try harder - you failed. It is amazing you are flippant. Also noted that you didn't deny or contest anything I said.

Senior Advisor

Just remember Knapper the hypocrat, it was the Obama administration that sent an American to jail for making a video no one saw.

Senior Contributor

Different story. Different day. Domestic terrorists try and take down our government and you don't care. Of course, you never care because you are always right. I don't recall being active and posting during the matters you mentioned, nor do I recall you asking what I thought. Nor are you asking what I thought. There is no comparison anyway. Your apparently beloved insurrectionists were trying to take over our government and put a want to be dictator back in power after losing an election. It's "slightly" different. Trump would be on office forever if he had succeeded. I know you would rather have it that way. Sorry you are worried about me being right, but that's the breaks.

Senior Contributor

Are you suggesting there is an equal comparison? Are you awake?

Senior Contributor

(Different story. Different day.) 

Taken straight from the hypocrat playbook.

Senior Advisor

Yeah. I know. It's always different when the violence and sedition is committed by a hypocrat.