cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: I had to come check on you............

Knapper All good points.  This Trump cult, is all about the wadabout this and wadabout that.   They simply don’t care about the Trump lies.   They know he won.   Period.   He should be taking his oath again in a few days.

Trump has destroyed this country.   Not everything is a lie like he and his cult are making it out to be.   How do you fight this continuous series of lies, when you have a large group of America, that believed everything Trump says?

And saying anything that is the truth, like you have done here, is met with the flying monkeys ganging up and tearing you apart.   It takes a lot to stand up to these people day after day.   I do, because I know I am right.   So are the others here, that try to tell the truth.   These guys don’t want the truth - they can only survive now, in the world of lies.

ETTD

Jen

Senior Contributor

You did not deny anything I have said. You only don't like it and call it hypocrisy. So it's all true then, yet somehow hypocritical?

Senior Contributor

Yet Edmund, you didn't deny that all that I said was true. Your hypocrisy claim does not hold water and is CERTAINLY not a denial.

Senior Advisor

Yes hypoknap. I condemned the violence from the very beginning. You waited 7 months.

Senior Contributor

(Your hypocrisy claim does not hold water and is CERTAINLY not a denial.)

I condemned what happened last Wednesday immediately, just like I condemned what happened most of last year as it happened - it's called consistency, the difference between you and I knapper is the hypocrisy thingy.

Senior Contributor

I appreciate your comments. I find it very informative that not one of them have denied that what I have said is true. NOT ONE. They seem to think that calling me a hypocrite is somehow harmful to me, yet not challenging a word I have said as not true. Trump would have appointed himself as our President until he died, suspended the Constitution (they hate it when I say things like that) and eliminated legal government. Had the insurrectionists achieved their goal and killed Pelosi, Pence and many other congressmen, what would they have said? That it was just? They are not patriots. They do not care. They are deplorable!

PS - why haven't they blamed this on Obama yet?

Senior Contributor

Prove it. Find my words. You won't.

Senior Contributor

As I said to 3020. Find my words. Let's hear you quote me. The posts are searchable by user.

Senior Advisor

Post your outrage from when the terrorist set fire to St John church. Post those words or wear your I'm nothing but a giant hypocrat T shirt with pride.

Senior Contributor

Why? That's not the subject. That is not the subject of my post. Make your own post and ask me my opinion. Again, find anything I have said hypocritical. Let's see it. Do you stand with the Proud Boys? Q Anon? People storming the Capitol? People killing police? No you don't. I respect that, yet you show zero respect and again have not denied a single thing I posted. You only try and change the subject. It won't work.