cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: I had to come check on you............

I stand against violence. I stand for the rule of law. I have stood for the rule of law through out the entire Trump administration. I have been vocal for that rule of law. You have been silent. You have said nothing until now. Hypocrat.

Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

I stand against violence. I stand for the rule of law. I have stood for the rule of law through out the entire Trump administration. I have been vocal for that rule of law. You have been silent. You have said nothing until now. Hypocrat.

And you stand with lies.   Thousands of lies told by Trump, and you ate them up, and spewed them out here.

You’re a liar.   It’s that simple.   If you’re character is one that allows for and continues the lies, it matters not how vocal you are for the rule of law.  Your character is one of being a liar.

ETTD

Jen

Senior Contributor

(Thousands of lies told by Trump)

I find it more impressive that senile joe has been running for President for a year and a half and a politician for just under 5 decades and the hypocrat media has senile joe's lie count at 0.  I would say that senile joe his the new President Washington whom never told a lie - but the hypocrats are erasing Washington from history.

Senior Contributor

I too have spoken out against violence and breaking laws, but you don't give a flip or notice. Again, look up my history of posts. You are the hypocrite, not me. This is completely different than anything that has happened since the War of 1812, when our Capitol was breached and burned by the British. Trump and his cult attacked our Capitol in an effort to keep his reign in office and subvert the Constitution and laws of this land. Law enforcement battled hand in hand for over 30 minutes to protect our Congress and the Vice President. They killed people. They were led by trained and coordinated subversives. They will do it again if they can and they will likely attack other Capitols, all to keep their leader in power against the laws of this Nation. I have spoke before and made it clear that those who break the law deserve to be tried in court, but you don't care if I said that. You only want to mock what I say today about the most important and poignant event in our lifetime. You will remain wrong.

Senior Contributor

You kinda sound a bit off with that gobbledygook of a post Ed. You used "senile" three times in one paragraph. Are you trying to convince yourself?

Care to stay on subject and Comment on the attempted overthrow of our Government and takeover of the Capitol? Care to comment on subversion of the Constitution and breaking of law?

Senior Contributor

Massive election fraud took down our government.

Fake impeachment attempted to take down oir government.

Obama clinton orchestrated fake rx3 hoax attempted to take down our government.

Shove it up your ***** knap.

Senior Advisor

All summer the dems organized and took part in violent riots and you were no where. But now you are outraged that the capital was attacked. So am I. But where was the outrage when the church was set on fire across the street from the white house? Where was the outrage when a police precinct was set on fire with the police officers inside? Where was the outrage when the target store was looted and set on fire in Minneapolis? Where was the outrage when when a suburban St Louis couple were prosecuted for defending their home from a mod? Where was the outrage when a 6 block section of Portland was fenced in and declared to be not part of the us, while the residents and businesses were held hostage for weeks and medical personnel couldn't respond to US citizens shot and killed. There are 100s of more example of these violent riots, destruction of property, and murders, too many to list. And what was the one thing we heard over and over again from you hypocrats? Hummmm? The one thing you  hypocrats claimed through all of this violence, all of the burning of Statues, all of the graffiti, what was the one thing we heard over and over again. Hummm? Even after the governor and mayor demanded the president recall the national guard he sent in the help slow the violence? Hummm? That one thing we were told over and over is THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO PROTEST MUST BE PROTECTED!!!!! That was the resounding theme from you on the left. Now when the violent protest happen at the capital building all you hear about are black vans full of goons carrying black hoods. Is the capital building more important then a black owned business in any major cities in the US Hummm? Answer that Hypoknap. Why is it now the RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO PROTEST must be crushed?

Veteran Advisor

Your “movement” is not a protest - it’s an attempt to install a president that was not elected.   Your “protest” is nothing more than a coup attempt, to keep your Bass Tard in office, so he can further damage the reputation of the United States, which he’s done a pretty good job at doing already.  

America knows, and will remember.   Your party of Trump, is over, no matter how much you rally to support him.   In a few days, if Trump doesn’t vacate the White House, his crap is going to be thrown out in the street.  And the new “sheriff” will help see that justice is done.

ETTD

Jen

Senior Advisor

Under dem definition it was a peaceful protest.

Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

Under dem definition it was a peaceful protest.

IT WASN’T A PROTEST - PERIOD.

ETTD

Jen