cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: I had to come check on you............

It was in Portland when your peeps fenced off a six black section, declare it a sovereign nation, and held those inside hostage. Are the people in the capital more important than those they represent?

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Yes hypoknap. I condemned the violence from the very beginning. You waited 7 months.

But you approve of the violence at the capital.  Even going so far as calling some delusional bitch a martyr.  

Senior Contributor

I find it really odd 3020, that you avoid at all costs addressing the attempted overtaking of our Capitol to differ to Black Lives Matter violence and protests. Why is this? Does it excuse what the domestic terrorists did at our Nation's Capitol? Is that how your mind works "If you can be bad, then we can be bad, and we're just as good as you." Hogwash logic. I will note for about the fifth or sixth time that not one single one of you denied any of the claims or narrative against the insurrection of January 6th. The best you could muster is whining about Black Lives Matter and try and say they and the Trump cult are the same thing. If you see them as the same, you just don't know how to compare and are grossly misinformed.

Did BLM tear up buildings, set fires and spray graffiti? Yeah, out of scores of protests that happened in a few. Did they try and overtake the Capitol, shout "Kill Mike Pence," plan to kill Congressmen, attempt a coup? I don't recall any of that from BLM. Your comparison is milquetoast, lame, stupid illogic. We need to deal with the real issue and worry about a second attempt at a takeover of our Capitols and more extreme violence, possibly with firearms and bombs.

Senior Advisor

Is the capital building any more important than a black run business in any town USA?

Veteran Advisor

Do you REALLY CARE about Black run businesses, or is it just a band wagon you found that you can jump on, to make yourself feel good about an insurrection mounted by your Patriots - ‘er - terrorists?

Nothing in your past shows you give one hoot about Blacks fir anything.   Other than use them for your own demented purposes when the opportunity knocks.

ETTD

Jen

Senior Advisor

I care about equal justice under the law.

Senior Contributor

Thanks for reminding me what kind of person you really are.

History will not be on your side.

Veteran Advisor

Do you card about Black run businesses - or is it just another Republican sham to pull the wool over American’s eyes?

ETTD

Jen

Senior Contributor

Yes, it represents our nation. It is our seat of government. Businesses are important too - all of them.

Senior Advisor

They are equal. But they are far far far from equal treatment.