cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

I have a question?

We have heard the Donald brag about how smart he is, right? How many of you believe his claim he knows more than the Generals, more than the intelligence people?
14 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: I have a question?

I believe President Trump is smart enough to surround himself with smart people to help advise him.

Like a team, when one of the players can't,  won't, isn't able to help the team, it's bench time.

President Trump's past statement that got lots of mile still works..."you are fired!"

Make America Great AGAIN!

Senior Contributor

Sure.

And rasslin's real.

I'm glad there are a couple of these specimens still hanging around. But the ones who do, in fact, trouble me are the ones who on the surface appear to be intelligent enough to know better.

Senior Contributor

I don't know if Donald Trump is smarter that his generals but I do believe many of the generals are politically motivated.  Can a general have a mental attitude similar to a surgeon?  Many surgeons believe surgery cures the ill, do generals believe attacking with troops solves political problems?

It's reasonable to believe.

Senior Contributor

smart enough to surround himself with smart people

How many of those 'smart people' has he already had to fire OR were outed because they did something wrong/illegal in their position?

And I read recently about how many positions remain unfilled as well as a number with 'acting' people in position still looking for a capable person to fill the position.

What it seems is really smart people do not want to be involved in this administration and only the ***** and non capable people end up working for him. 

Senior Contributor

DITTO

Ishmael can keep editing all the BAD words

w   t  h  ?

Veteran Advisor

How  many  ILLU$IONI$TS   are  left   -  haven't  even  heard  of  ''' 1  ''''  en'route  to  Mexico City  for  the  Pe$o's    for  the  waLL  -  have  you  - ? 

Going  to  meet  a  China's  Man  -  Stopped  maybe  - ? 

Going  to  meet  a  North  Korean -  I've heard  - Maybe  ? 

I  thought  there  was  a  deferment  issued  for  going  to  Vietnam  -  maybe  Not - ? 

Veteran Advisor

Bass are you REALLY going to try to tell us that all those people he has “surrounded” himself are smarter than he is?? First of all, after seeing his personality in action, there is no way a an ego maniac would ever think anyone is smarter than him. Secondly maybe about 5% of those minions are actually qualified to do the job they were put into! No, sorry but he thinks he knows all there is to know about everything and doesn’t need briefings nor anything else someone thinks he needs.
Senior Contributor

YES schnurt, I am telling you that.

You may NOT like his appearance, body movements, sound, or what he says, BUT

there were people who thought the same about Elvis, the Beatles, and on.

BTW, those mentioned DID also help make changes, not only in the music world but society.

Make America Great Again!

Veteran Advisor

Medicare   Ain't  Going   Away   -  for  aLL  ,  will  be  the  2020  campaign  chat ,  UNLE$$,    Better,   Cheaper,   Everyone   genius  statement  becomes  reality -