cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I have some questions

This whole ground zero mosque thing really got going when Obama said he thought the muslims have the right to build where ever they please as long as it meets zoning laws. He said this at a dinner marking the beginning of ramadan. Where did this dinner take place? Who was the host? Why would Obama go to celebrate a muslim holyday after he canceled The National Day of Prayer?

21 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: I have some questions

Maybe the Muslims served better food than the Christians? I don't know, really 3020 why he did what he did. Doubt if anyone else knows either--just supposition and speculation which is worth what it costs. The man has said repeatedly, publicly, he is a Christian and an American citizen, but what do facts mean to you guys anyway? I read a while back where Mrs O's mother apparantly was on an extended visit to the white house, and she was seen with a voodoooo doctor , so, what do you make of that?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I'm curios why Harry Reid spoke publicly against building the mosque at ground zero?  Was it in response to a reporter's question where he was worried about getting re-elected so he said what polls indicated he should say to help boost his chances of winning or is that his true belief?  Reid definitely does not seem to be on Obama's list of close friends and allies in the Dem party.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If you are hinting that he must be a closet muslim. Would a muslim appoint a Jew (Rahm Emannuel) to a high post in the white house. Would a Muslim appoint a Jew to fill a vacancy on the US supreme court?

Are you logical in the most minute sense or are you just making things up for political reasons?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

A true Christian would not cancel The National Day of Prayer. Obama did it because atheists protested the event.  All other Presidents even Clinton had atheists demanding the national day of Prayer be stopped. Those questions will need to be answered by Obama before the election in 2012.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: he has a loony accusation

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu hoisted a Ramadan dinner also, does that mean he is a secrete Muslim?   Hmmm, could it be???   Of course, he did not hold it on the first night of Ramadan, because it fell on a friday, but they did have one, it's a matter of diplomacy.  GROW UP!   

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: he has a loony accusation

I agree with John and think was wise of Obama to try and extend the olive branch to a group of people who are already suspicious of Americans and who are a major piece of the puzzle to many of today's major conflicts.  It is not like our government has never extended it's hand or military arms to Jews in the past.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It's obvious that we need to extend a hand of friendship to Muslims.*  That has worked so well every time it's been tried in the past.  One thing for certain you don't have to worry about Christians blowing up the Whitehouse so why pay any attention to them?

* Just be ready to wear a prosthesis afterwards.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Why would he have to answer that question. Under what authority is the national day of prayer manditory? Perhaps it just an event so that you can demostrate how christian you are. Just stop worrying about it. People that want tpo pray can pray at anytime. Do you treally need everyone doing it?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I just find it ironic. The seperation of church and state crowd suddenly fall silent.