Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: I have some questions

Who is silent?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Our Declaration of Independence says this: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Our money says: In God we Trust.

Our Pledge of Allegiance says: Under God.

What is so BAD about one day out of 365 days that we as a nation take a few minutes to pray for this country.  What would be wrong with that? To have our leader the President lead us in prayer would do much to heal this country.

Highlighted
Advisor

So do you want the POUS to be a spiritual leader, maybe give Sunday sermon's?  Of course that is just what you want.   Stop trying to force your religion of fear and coercion on others, keep it to your self, or give every other superstitious group equal ability to force theirs on you and yours. .    It is not the business of the US government to conduct religious rituals for any religion, even your religion.

What is bad about one day out of the year the nation(we-wetake a few minutes to cast a few spells(little white magic never hurt anyone), or some other wiccian rituals?   

Grow Up, stop whining about not being able to make your loony religion dominate religion.  Just be happy you can practice your rituals in your own home and temples and not force any more of your superstitious rituals on the public and leave the rest of us alone.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You can pray all 365 and you get an extra day on leap year. Why do you insist that everyone devote time to address YOUR God?

Yes the in God we trust and under God were things added by religious ideologues.

You keep trying to make our country into your vision of what you think a godly country should look like. Geez man. Go to your own church and pray all you want and leave the rest of us alone.

BTW you aren't helping your God no matter who she is.  Have you ever had a salesman that turns you off? Look in the mirror dude, because it is you.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Didn't want to steal your thunder John but I was having the same thoughts 4 seconds later.

I think if they keep hyping up their religion that some how they will end up on the right hand of their God. You know the place where Jesus is supposedly sitting.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I am not forcing any religion on anybody. This country has already said there is a Creator. Yes, the same God for you and me. I accept him, not sure about you. You think prayers are spells?

I'm not whining. I am happy I can pray to God.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I'm not a salesman. This country has already bought into there is a God. A lot of the people have not.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Wonder if the President will have a dinner in honor of the Holy 6 weeks of Lent? Will he stand if front of the crowd and praise all of the good things Christians have done over the years?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

because he is a MUSLIM

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I would have to say no.