cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Your problem

You've been sniffing too much corn dust if you can not see what bribery and influence peddling looks like at the government level.

Senior Contributor

It looks exactly like the Trump organization!

Senior Contributor

Re: No problem

Backdoorman you need to come to the US and tell everyone face to face how screwed up they are. Bet you can't walk when you get home.

Senior Contributor

That's one way to say "Go to Hell".

Senior Contributor

Pretty big talk on behalf of a nation afraid of women, children and 120lb men from central America.

Georgy Porgy pudding and pie 

kissed the girls and made them cry

when the boys came out to play

Georgy Porgy ran away.

Don't trip over your own feet!

Senior Contributor

Not for nothing, but Trump took his father's $40 million company in 1976 and turned it into a mutli-billion dollar company today. Sure he took advantage of the laws that benefit business, but what business owner doesn't ? You'd be a fool to turn away money the government is giving you. 

So if he could do that with his own company, perhaps he can do something good for the US economy. So far he's taken an economy that struggled to grow at 4% per year with free money for the banks to borrow and turned it into an economy growing at 4% per year with record employment even with rising interest rates. 

You might not like the guy - and with good reason I may add - but you have to respect the results he's engineered if you are even the slightest bit objective.

Senior Contributor

If he tries that in New York, he'll go home in a wooden box. New Yorkers don't like that kind of talk from the tourists.

Senior Contributor

Hell's not so bad, I lived there for 20 years of marriage and I survived.

Senior Contributor

At least we don't have a homosexual as our President like they do in Canada.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Well maybe while they are loaded on the bus we should bring them to youir border.  What crossing would you like them to come across at. I'am sure you will be there to welcome them with open arms and wallets.