cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rayfcom
Senior Contributor

Re: I hear they have farmers running the US mint

Maybe you just hit the lottery ! If you get a million for the pennies, remember that if it wasn't for me bringing up the point about some rare pennies from the WWII era, you might not have looked at yours ! And if BA hadn't raised the topic to begin with....

Maybe a small commission perhaps ?

backmansasktel
Senior Contributor

Re: No problem

Do the republican thing and declare bankruptcy, then take Russian funding.

rayfcom
Senior Contributor

Russian funding is a "republican thing" ?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/10/uranium-one-deal-obama-administration-doj-hillary-clinton-rac...

A little whine with your caviar perhaps, comrade ?

backmansasktel
Senior Contributor

Have trouble with a Canadian company selling Uranium to Russia?

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Amazing!  Absolutely AMAZING that a foreign national blatantly interfering in the political debates of the United States is attempting to make a derogatory remark about accusations of foreign nationals interfering in political debates of the United States.

Your sanctimony is utterly boundless.  

rayfcom
Senior Contributor

Well when the buyer of the Uranium pays half a million dollars at the conclusion of the deal to the foundation owned by the husband of a government official who brokered the deal, then I would say anyone would have to at least wonder why they did it.

When was the last time that your wife received half a million dollars from the buyer of your crops in addition to them paying you for value of the crops ?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: I hear they have farmers running the US mint

talk of getting rid of pennies altogether

Got rid of pennies in Canada a number of years ago.

If you have any and they are put into circulation the banks send them back to the mint when they get there.

Of course we also have the toonie and loonie instead paper $1 and $2 bills.

The metal cans last longer than paper and are therefore cheaper to keep in circulation.

BTW government runs mint here too.

backmansasktel
Senior Contributor

Why would the Russians pay a third party for dealing with a Canadian company that they have had a long commercial relationship with.

They made the contribution to the Clinton foundation out of a sense of Christian charity-a concept unknown to republicans.

rayfcom
Senior Contributor

Okay. Can you please send me the name of your doctor, I want the prescription that s/he has you on.

Thank you.

MAGA

backmansasktel
Senior Contributor

Re: Your problem

Is that you have been eating too much maga.

It has more deleterious effects than merely making your teeth brown.