cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: No problem

Even after the castro loving Trudeau said all are welcome. What a liar you have there.

snip-

"While Canada is a humanitarian country that has welcomed many immigrants and asylum seekers over the years, those coming to our country are expected to abide by our laws and processes," Campbell said. "As these individuals are processed through the asylum system, those whose claims are not eligible are required to leave Canada or be removed."

Asked about the mandate on Wednesday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said the government is taking steps to strengthen the immigration system.

"We are in the process of looking at how we can improve the immigration system to see how can we more rapidly deal with files. It is a priority for us to have an immigration system that works, and that is always what we are going to try to do," he said.

The number of deportations fluctuates but has declined dramatically in the last five years, from 18,987 in 2012 to 8,472 in 2017. There have been 6,083 removals so far this year.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cbsa-deportations-border-removals-1.4873169

rayfcom
Senior Contributor

Re: No problem

Empty words. How many of those Central and South American migrants, used to 80+ degree climate year round, could survive in the ice box that Canada is for half the year ? Maybe in Vancouver, but no where else that I know of. 

I used to go to Montreal a couple of times a year for business, and I always had to laugh when the first person who shows up on the nightly news is the weather guy. They usually get some morose looking guy who could have been the understudy for Lurch on The Addams Family, and in very somber tone announces a time quantity to start the news. Something like "ten seconds" or "twenty seconds". I never knew what the heck that was about until I asked a colleague in Canada. He told me that the undertaker-looking guy was the most important part of the news show, because he told you the amount of time for the next day that your skin could be exposed for before frostbite set in ! The have electrical outlets on the parking meters in Montreal, so you can plug your car in to them to prevent the engine block from freezing and seizing during the winter !

That's some country ! You would think with all that cold weather, they would have a birth rate higher than China....but that's a different story...no wonder their Prime Minister is gay.