cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I hope K-state beats Texas by a 100 point margin

And i hope Alabama and Georgia both lose (they are playing each other)   And if one of them wins, I hope ND kicks their butt.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: I hope K-state beats Texas by a 100 point margin

Me Too!    KenJ

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Looks like none of your wishes are working out.  Too bad you liberals aren't in charge of college football, huh?  You'd figure out a way that losers could play for the national championship too in the name of fairness.  Alabama will beat Notre Dame by at least 24 points.  I wish Notre Dame would beat Alabama but it won't happen.  ND and your other midwestern teams don't have enough experience playing against defenses with the speed that SEC teams have.  Alabama's offense is going to grind ND down by mid-3rd quarter, then it will get ugly.  Your cheerleaders aren't much to look at either.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Next the libs will pass a law that teams from the south can't be in the championship game no matter what their record is cause they are racist, even the blacks on their teams are racist. Stupid thumpers. Why can't they just stay at home and clean their guns.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

RE That is what the SEC has done

Made sure that losers make it into the national championship game.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: RE That is what the SEC has done

In your mind maybe but how do you explain the fact that we've won the last 6 national championships against mostly teams from other conferences?  The SEC has earned respect because of that record.  The voters who make up most of the polls are from the entire country, not just from the south.  You have no valid argument yet, as usual, you continue to argue.  K-State and Oregon were in the driver's seat and couldn't handle it.  They lost last and that's never good in this game.  Good luck next year.  You will need it.  Alabama and LSU will be loaded again.