cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I just read a couple of perfect questions concerning

Repub logic on guns. 1st-If guns don’t kill people, then guns can’t protect people either. 2nd-If cars, hammers and knives can do as good a job of killing people as an AR-15, why do you need an AR-15, when you already have a car, a hammer and a knife??
25 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: I just read a couple of perfect questions concerning

Boy, did that blow a hole in that logic!! Isn't it amazing how turning the words around a little change the subject completely? The GOP have been very proficient doing that!

basset&co
Senior Contributor

while attempting to "speak of logic",,, where is it with you two?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

bAss are you still trying to figure out the question or are you trying to deny that guns can’t do something??
rsbs
Senior Advisor

Gunsmoke, Mayberry RFD, or Mr. Ed?

I know that you must have just stepped out of central casting for one of those 60's shows, but are you Festus, Goober, or Mr.Ed? I think you missed your true calling.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Grandma has a better chance in a gunfight than a knife fight
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Now that you understand the answer to your second question,.. First question, guns don’t kill people. People kill peole. Guns don’t protect you. But Grandma can protect herself with a gun. Playing your semantics game doesn’t win an argument it just makes you an *****
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Sorry pal, to think you can rely on a gun to save you, there are millions of people killed that thought that, so back to your drawing board. Relying on a gun to save you is a fools errand.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

I would like to believe if some younger, stronger (probably better looking) guy crawled through your window late some night and yelled “where’s your old lady, I want a piece of that” you would be happy to have a gun. Maybe not. Maybe you’re into that sort of thing. But the rest of us have the right to have a gun.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I have a news flash for all of you people, when you are awakened with a jolt, you may think you will know what to do, but you won't. Your der Leader tried to tell the world what a macho man he was after the Parkland shooting, too. He's a fool, and so is everyone else that think they can handle any situation like that. First of all the gun you are so sure you can use, will not be loaded, because of the kids! If is loaded you really are a fool because of the kids. If it's locked in the gun safe, well, do I need to tell you what that amounts to. Unless you have it loaded under your pillow, YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CHANCE!! If you do, I hope your wife is smarter than you, because chances are, she'll be the one getting shot! Expecting a gun to save you, IS A FOOLS ERRAND!!