cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: I just read a couple of perfect questions concerning

BTW, suggesting I "am into that sort of thing" shows me just what kind of person you are! A@@WH0LE!!

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

That might be a bit extreme but you have identified a problem. Today people think guns are supposed to be locked up instead of telling the kids to leave them along. Kids don’t go sticking forks in electrical outlets yet we think a gun has to be locked away where it will do no good
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What don’t you understand that liberals don’t want your frickin’ guns? You guys have been saying ever since the nra told you that we did!! Liberals have controlled the hover many times in the last 40 yrs and not even an attempt was tried! It isn’t going to happen. However, I have said it before and will again. If we don’t get some kind of measures to stop mentally ill and kids from getting guns and killing each other, that day will come and then liberal gun owners aLike me are going to be very PO’d at brainwashed people like you guys!!!!
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

99 percent of the population meet the criteria of mentally ill at some point in their life. The postpartum blues, grief at loss, ptsd. In fact it is so common that they are normal not ill.
basset&co
Senior Contributor

If you are going to be peod, do something actually constructive, BUT you do need to remember that just because something isn't on the

store shelf, if there is a will, there is a way, and the criminal, mentally unstable, who-ever WILL get what they want...look at drugs through

alcohol and those laws, enforcing what is on the books today would make a giant step forward.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Are you sure you ain`t one of those liberals that "want to take all the guns away"? Cause you sure make an argument for their mentally deficient train of thought, if you could call it it that.

Okay, since you obviously never had any logic courses in high school, we will start with the basics: a gun is an inanimate object that does nothing just sitting there.  Like a car, you need to have fuel, start the engine, put it in gear, step on the gas.  And then that car can be a getaway in a bank robbery or transport illegal drugs or run over someone on the street.   

A car can also take an injured person to a hospital or transport you to your job or take your family on vacation.   The choice is up to the owner of the car or a gun as to how it is used.   I sure hope I don`t have to explain anymore.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Ba you have been making the argument for mental illness for years now. You remind me of Chicken Little. You must find it very difficult to live your life on that slippery slope you are always talking about. I truly feel sorry for you.
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: And yet, the day is so young.....