cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

I like Bristol Palin

I wouldn't vote for her or against her on Dancing with the stars based on whether I liked her mother or not. Bristol is just an ordinary kid like yours or mine.  I like her and Levi Johnson and wish they could build a family together.

It sounds like she get pro votes and negative votes because of who she is. Give the kid a break is what I say and vote for her on her merits. There is enough politicking for all of us anyway.

7 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: I like Bristol Palin, but this guy sure didn't

He fought the TV and the TV lost. Meanwhile back at the farm, he's staying indefinitely at the county bed and breakfast, and Palin is still a nobody on an over-hyped show.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101117/ap_on_en_tv/us_odd_palin_rage

Wis. man accused of shooting TV over Palin dance

MADISON, Wis. – A rural Wisconsin man blasted his television set with a shotgun after watching Bristol Palin's "Dancing with the Stars" routine Monday night, saying he was fed up with politics and Palin wasn't a very good dancer, according to court documents.

When Palin, the daughter of former vice presidential candidate-turned-GOP celebrity Sarah Palin, began her routine, Cowan jumped up and began swearing, saying something like "The (expletive) politics." His wife said he was upset that a political figure's daughter was dancing on TV even though he felt she didn't have talent.

She told officers her husband left the living room and reappeared 20 minutes later with his shotgun, "raging" with his face bright red, and blasted the TV.

Senior Advisor

Makes gun control more logical doesn't it?

Veteran Advisor

Re: I like Bristol Palin

Maybe you should try to friend her on Facebook. Smiley Happy

Senior Advisor

Nope! I don't have much interest in facebook. 

Senior Contributor

That's really funny! He could have unplugged the dam TV and saved it, but, I have felt like doing the same thing at times, but,  so far--------------------------------------!

Veteran Advisor

Have you seen her dance???  I wouldn't vote for her because she can't dance as compared to the people she is beating out.  The tea party is making a concerted effort to get her the victory.  If she could dance with any skill other than what is found in nearly every honky tonk in the country, then she might deserve the win but as it stands right now it is a gift to her and her momma.

Senior Contributor

Did she ever get her GED?

I thought she was going to get it, then go on to college while working part time and taking care of her baby. Yep, the call of the wild drew her out. Who takes care of her baby while she dances with the stars?  Just a chip off the old block, like her mother