cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

I like Howard

pretty good fellow, I think, as far as billionaire CEOs go.

But I think he just badly misjudged the moment. As far as any number of voters interested in the "centrist ideas" , that vote sailed a while back.

All being in the middle does is get you shot.

5 Replies
Senior Contributor

following the GOP lead

i.e., the genocide via primary of any halfway reasonable Republican legislators (and a lot of tools pretending to be).

"Centrist" Ds such as Gabbard and Moulton are going to face primary challenges from the left.

The center did not hold. Cry havoc.

But in no way, shape or form the fault of the Good People.

Honored Advisor

Re: I like Howard

If the Democrats had a brain in their heads, they would invite and encourage him to run and if the 17 dwarf Democrat candidates fall flat, then join forces with him.   The way it is now with Starbucks boycotts, Dems come across as scared of ideas outside their narrow echo chamber.

Senior Contributor

Lol.

coming from a member of a party that is making every institutional effort to avoid a primary challenge to Dear Leader.

Honored Advisor

I actually caucused for Rand Paul, though I liked what Trump said, now that I see he really keeps his promises, now I definitely support him.   But yeah, if Kaisch wants to primary Trump, by all means he should go for it, but he`ll get creamed like he did in his last primary run.

Senior Contributor

Yeah, I know. And Pat and Ross.

All ended up in the same place.