cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnaa
Advisor

Well bigoted Scumball.

"France may soon become the next Islamic country in the world"

BHAAAAa haaaa ROFLMAO.   How many people living in France have you talked to about that one?

People who condone murdering children are the lowest form of scum!

Your ignorance of the middle east, history and religion is profoundly warped, but It's because you all you know is mis-information from your racist fellow travelers and hate mongers.  

You could save yourself from your ignorance by reading real history and the real media.   But you have repeatedly crapped out your racist views it's not worth time and effort to correct you.

You and GTZero and birds of a feather.

FYS

Faust100F
Advisor

Re: Well bigoted Scumball.

LMAO!  Biggoted Scumball here!  Well, I do know a few people who live in France, they visit my son in Texas a few times each year, and I get feedback from him, just like I do from my Brazilian daughter in law, who have relatives who work for Bunge and the government agricultural department in Brazil, so from time to time I get an update from that "third world" country.  

I have a rather small world, in which i live, if you are not on my contact list, you will never reach me, but my kids world is much larger.  But I can read!  I can see the results of bomber vests exploding when

children detonate themselves.  I am also worried about Quebec in Canada going Islamic.  Flint, Mich. has allready been taken over by Islamics. 

Nice to see you are an Islamic lover.  I had one I argued with for four years on the other site. So since I am misinformed will you answer a few questions for me?

1. Is it not true that draft animals and dogs have a higher social and legal status than a wife, female slave, or daughter in the Islamic world. 

2. What would in your mind condone an "honor killing".

3. Do you think we should allow such a practice in the United States?  I mean we do have Freedom of Speech and Religion in our country, and this is part of the Islamics religion.

4. Is it justified to murder someone who burns a Qur'an?

5. Is it justified to kill anyone creating an image of the "pretender" Mohammed?

6. Do you believe as Islamics do . . . that their reward comes after death . . . when they recline at the left had of Mohammed, where no request can be denied . . . and the ticket to Paradise is to kill an . . . Infidel?

7.  Do you believe that justice is served, when a woman that is raped, must present four men as witnesses to that rape . . . absent those mens testimony . . . she has no standing in an Islamic court. 

These are but a few items of a long, long list among which are many perverted practices to harsh for publication here.  But I would suggest, if you have the intestinal fortitude to do so, sign on to the Anne Barnhardt Blog or Utube where they are posted, where she presents a four part series on Islam where she discussed islam, the political organization, and the depraved activities practiced by Islamics, and also has a part where she burns a Qu'ran.  You will really enjoy that I am sure. 

Are you sure you do not want as Daniel Pearl Pocket knife?

Adios Amigo.  Pass the popcorn and get me another Corona. John

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: you mean demorats and camel jockies i agree

combined they kill more children than anyone --so you are right thanks for posting that

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: Way to kick butt

you blew the camel jockey lover away --great job --one more arab  lover shot down

man of steel
Senior Contributor

Let those that have lost have a voice???

I'm sure you won't watch it but maybe someone with an open mind would like to

johnaa
Advisor

Re: Well bigoted Scumball.

Scumball, I don't like Islam any more than I like christianity and do not believe either religion, it's all designed for political control, like religion has been since the beginning.

If you actually read the real media you could learn that altho there are some muslims who do believe some of that crap you have swallowed, however there are a billion and half Muslims in the world and if you believe they are identical you prove your ignorance and bigotry.

I don't buy your story about "I had one I argued with for four years on the other site"    Meet some Muslims in person and discuss you warped ideas with them,for real, they won't cut off your head, they will offer you some over sweetened tea or coffee, but maybe you should pass on the Arak, unless you like anise, but it's not common in the states, so it would more likely be wine.

From my experience most of them are as faithful to Islam as you are to christianity , it a cultural thing, like atheists and christmas, easter, holidays, etc..

I have some close friends who are Muslim women who live in muslim nations who would laugh at the idea they are all treated as you claim, but I have little doubt that in Saudi Arabia and some tribal areas they have no rights.  Better yet go to some of the less backward countries and see for your self.  My wife is living in Lebanon,a pediatrician,working to help children you don't believe has the same human rights as your children.

I have some distant relatives in France I visit with online a few time a year, one of them  is as racist as you are, a legionnaire who served in Morocco and Algeria(but he doesn't talk to me anymore),they would kill muslims before they took over, you don't know much about the French, but you could read and learn as it's obvious you do not know much about history.

johnaa
Advisor

Anne Bumheart another bigoted Scumball wacko

Anne Barnhardt, you brought her up before, HAAAA, might as well read Daniel Pipes , Geller, Fred Gandy, and 00-0.  She lives in Colorado Springs the home town of ultra John Burch wackos and racism in Colorado, a real piece of work.  She showed up at a Colorado Libertarian Convention and after attempting to pull her racist act with the largely Jewish crowd, ended up running out crying and raving, so I'm told.  Wish I had been there, I have seen her before, could be fairly attractive if she lost 20 pounds and could reason.  Only intelligent women are attractive. 

If you want to exercise your "intestinal fortitude" try peddling your bigotry over at Mondoweiss, Jews Against Islamophobia, or Electric Intafida, I'm looking forward to it.

rawhide
Advisor

Re: Let those that have lost have a voice???

if i'm not mistaken that woman is now in the texas statehouse

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Anne Bumheart another bigoted Scumball wacko

@johnaa wrote:

Anne Barnhardt, you brought her up before, HAAAA, might as well read Daniel Pipes , Geller, Fred Gandy, and 00-0.  She lives in Colorado Springs the home town of ultra John Burch wackos and racism in Colorado, a real piece of work.  She showed up at a Colorado Libertarian Convention and after attempting to pull her racist act with the largely Jewish crowd, ended up running out crying and raving, so I'm told.  Wish I had been there, I have seen her before, could be fairly attractive if she lost 20 pounds and could reason.  Only intelligent women are attractive. 

If you want to exercise your "intestinal fortitude" try peddling your bigotry over at Mondoweiss, Jews Against Islamophobia, or Electric Intafida, I'm looking forward to it.

She has over 1.6 million view on youtube.

johnaa
Advisor

Re: Anne Bumheart another bigoted Scumball wacko

I'm impressed, I didn't know that many idiots could use a computer.