cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

I love cartoons.

Especially ones that accurately reflect our world.

10 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: I love cartoons.

Leftists are evil, incarnate. Their time will be short and their reward will be Eternal Damnation. 🔥🔥💀🔥🔥💀🔥🔥

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Ashli Babbit.   There - I said the name of an Insurrectionist that was killed while attempting to break into a locked Federal Building - our Capital.   She got what she deserved - what EVERY SINGLE PERSON breaking and entering the Capital and it’s grounds should have gotten.  She’s no martyr - she is nothing but someone shot during an illegal entry of a Federal building.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And you Millie, are nothing but a known liar.   

So - is the “cash cab” guy now in prison - or was he simply “let go” after the sham trial here in Minneapolis?

You really are nothing but a stinking pile of sh-t.

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You have a skewed sense of reality Millie.   You were off the deep end before you helped elect your Bass tard Trump to be the so called president.   But since the Bass tard Trump occupied the White House, you have lost all sense of reality.   You need help - get it before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Democrat shooter, Hodgkinson

Democrat shooter, Hodgkinson illustrated the violent mindset of people like you. You should look him up when you join him in the pit of Hades. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Convicted Republican Murderer - Derik Chauvin

You think with your lies and demeaning of people, god will put out the red carpet for you to enter heaven?    You think that the end justifies the means?    You’re a bad man Millie - you and the rest of your Trump backing Bass Tards.   You think that America still believes your lies?   I don’t think so - time will tell - won’t it?

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

You think with your lies and demeaning of people, god will put out the red carpet for you to enter heaven?    You think that the end justifies the means?    You’re a bad man Millie - you and the rest of your Trump backing Bass Tards.   You think that America still believes your lies?   I don’t think so - time will tell - won’t it?

Jen

When someone like you is demeaning me, I wear it like a crown of honor. I can only enter Heaven by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior, that I am a sinner saved by Grace and believing that He died in my place, rose from the tomb, and will come again.  The Holy Spirit then comes into your life and enables me to produce good fruit. Repent before it is too late. 

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Craig is so evil that he wants those threatening to report him to the "Just Us" department for the offense of speaking his mind to see the light so that they don't spend eternity in hell.  

I can't believe Craig is so evil....