cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rawhide
Advisor

I'm an artist

Image result for Kids Drawing of a Cat. Size: 159 x 160. Source: paintingvalley.comIf Hunter Biden can sell a painting for $1,000,000 then my drawing above should be worth at least $10,000.  Send your money order ( no checks from any of you) to me for this limited edition print.  The value can only go up.

4 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: I'm an artist

(If Hunter Biden can sell a painting for $1,000,000 then my drawing above should be worth at least $10,000.  Send your money order ( no checks from any of you) to me for this limited edition print.  The value can only go up.)

I have some interest however I would prefer you put some spittle on it like hunter does.  Obviously like hunter and the big guy's spittle painting buyers, I would expect a return pay for play "favor"  Smiley Wink  Smiley Wink and it must be anonymous as I may be considering a 2nd career in politics.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rawhide wrote:

Image result for Kids Drawing of a Cat. Size: 159 x 160. Source: paintingvalley.comIf Hunter Biden can sell a painting for $1,000,000 then my drawing above should be worth at least $10,000.  Send your money order ( no checks from any of you) to me for this limited edition print.  The value can only go up.

Will buying it get me millions in government contracts?  Do I make the check out to the big guy.

rawhide
Advisor

I can't believe you guys expect something in return for buying my sketch.  Why that's what you call bribery i think.

And if you want to pay me way more than my asking price that's ok too.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Over payment. That's how you get the good contracts. (wink)