cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

I'm depressed

Going to work this morning knowing  I get to help pay for this  http://freebeacon.com/politics/congress-provides-1-6b-to-resettle-illegal-immigrants-arriving-at-bor...

It's becoming stupid to get up and go to work. Smiley Sad

3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: I'm depressed

Reading only the title of your post, Rawhide I thought I could cheer you up, but now I`m depressed too.  That goll damned worthless congress, all that vote for this crap should be voted out, except alot of them are supposedly the best of the best.

And the twiddledumb side of the equasion Democrats that would replace them would be 10X`s worse. Them damned fools would be "0000 Mexicans yippeee yippee!  Let`s drag in more more more and drag in 10-20 million Syrians too. And tax the hell out of everybody to pay for it.  And take away everyone`s guns so there is no crime...yup, that`s what we should do!"  Damned worthless fools...and I`m only talking about the Republicans, Ishmael wouldn`t let me say what I think about the Democrats  Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

Reading only the title of your post, Rawhide I thought I could cheer you up, but now I`m depressed too.  That goll damned worthless congress, all that vote for this crap should be voted out, except alot of them are supposedly the best of the best.

And the twiddledumb side of the equasion Democrats that would replace them would be 10X`s worse. Them damned fools would be "0000 Mexicans yippeee yippee!  Let`s drag in more more more and drag in 10-20 million Syrians too. And tax the hell out of everybody to pay for it.  And take away everyone`s guns so there is no crime...yup, that`s what we should do!"  Damned worthless fools...and I`m only talking about the Republicans, Ishmael wouldn`t let me say what I think about the Democrats  Smiley Happy 

Not republican and democrats. What we have to choose form are repubocrats. Different wrappers, same on the inside.

Highlighted
Advisor

Just do what all the fellahs around here do- go buy another box of ammo.

It's more effective than prozac, should be covered under Obamacare.