cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I'm good with the IG report

which revealed no political bias in the decision to open the Trump/Russia investigation.

Also good with the notion that they did overstep on the Carter Page FISA warrant. Contrary to the assertions of the INCEL keyboard warriors, I'm far from in love with the FBI. Although most of the same folks were soiling their knickers about terrorists behind every tree back when the Patriot Act was rammed through. 

12 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: I'm good with the IG report

Carter PAge appears to be just one of those too numerous to count opportunists who orbit around the wingersphere.

Like vitamin salesmen, Tea Party direct mail scammers, performance jerkoffs and waanbe pundits.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

I'm far from in love with the FBI. 

So your fellating the fbi for that last 3 years was for pay not love?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The report proves Nunes was right all along.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Lyin' comes easy when you have a Dear Leader who averages 10 a day.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Just remember, Nancy Pelosi said no one is above the law. No one.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sorry, but if no one is ever indicted, tried, convicted, and then sent to jail for their individual role in attempting to fix the 2016 presidential elections, then I am not at all good with the IG report as it stands today. Then again, we still have Attorney General William Barr and US Attorney John Durham to make everything right.

Given the political weaponization and manipulation of the FBI, CIA, NSA, State Department, DOD, IRS, and DOJ, who trusts any of these government organizations or their leaders more today than they did 11 years ago?

If the name “Trump” were not mentioned, rest assured the civil libertarians living among us would be screaming bloody h*ll today about the naked invasions of privacy by the likes of Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper and their pals. Things still need to be made right.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

It must be really weird inside there.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Packard27 wrote:

Sorry, but if no one is ever indicted, tried, convicted, and then sent to jail for their individual role in attempting to fix the 2016 presidential elections, then I am not at all good with the IG report as it stands today. Then again, we still have Attorney General William Barr and US Attorney John Durham to make everything right.

Given the political weaponization and manipulation of the FBI, CIA, NSA, State Department, DOD, IRS, and DOJ, who trusts any of these government organizations or their leaders more today than they did 11 years ago?

If the name “Trump” were not mentioned, rest assured the civil libertarians living among us would be screaming bloody h*ll today about the naked invasions of privacy by the likes of Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper and their pals. Things still need to be made right.

That's not the job of an IG, never has been.  They dont bring charges.  But his investigation is extremely important.  

What the DOJ does with his referrals is where the rubber meets the road.  

That is still incoming.  Nutz has just given his seal of approval.  Horowitz has done his job.  There are facts and people on record with which now to work...actually the DOJ has been working.  That's the most beautiful part...no DC appointed special council.  No waiting for an investigation to now start.  It's been ongoing.  Only has to be completed now.

It matters not, the IG conclusions since he is not privy to all information, only that with in the department he is overseeing.  

Nox's seal of approval will be a great throw back in the near future.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Packard27 wrote:

Yep, its kind of funny, recall how Comey laid out all the lies and crimes of Hillary, then said oh well.   This report lays out the crimes of the fbi, how they lied to get warrants and violated peoples rights, then suggests as remedies more protocols, training and maybe some performance reviews.  Yep the Just us system.