cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rawhide
Advisor

I'm trying

Trying to get ahold of health insurance co.been through 3 toll free numbers, been direct transfered twice, been on hold for 45 minutes, hung up on once, transferred this time to the "proper dept " and continueing to hold. 

The computer message lady is telling me I have to be signed up by Dec. 15. or will lose coverage. I think I will be on hold way past then.

Thinking about signing up for disability and going on S.S. and these guys can go to hell.  Still on hold.  This is bullcrap

33 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: I'm trying

Press " 0 " 

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Sorry, but the insurance companies now have an enforcement branch that says you WILL do business with them.

So, is it a contradiction to think people are not capable of running their own lives, chosing how to structure their retirement, whether and what they need in insurance, but they are capable of electing others to do that job?
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Over the weekend there were 500,000 other people trying to get in. Try it during the week days for better luck.
rawhide
Advisor

Got through- and here's the deal (hobbyfarm214 e i e i o is gonna LOVE this),  my insurance rates doubled but all I have to do is get my income down and the govt. (taxpayers) will pickup some to all of the premium. So a new johndeere here and there and my income down and BINGO  the taxpayers pay for my health insurance!    Only in America!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@rawhide wrote:

Got through- and here's the deal (hobbyfarm214 e i e i o is gonna LOVE this),  my insurance rates doubled but all I have to do is get my income down and the govt. (taxpayers) will pickup some to all of the premium. So a new johndeere here and there and my income down and BINGO  the taxpayers pay for my health insurance!    Only in America!

The funny part is they will raid the postal retiree's trust fund to give out the goodies for the next election. Instead of you getting the same insurance Bart gets, Bart's going to get the same insurance you get. HEE HEE HEE

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

You just wrote the definition for the word, ~Fascism~

Sieg! Sieg für Obama und seine Partei!
Veteran Advisor

Is that for "O $h!t"?
Veteran Advisor

Careful, he just might "go postal" on us!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

So you make over $60K, You can buy insurance. Maybe if your state opted into expanding Medicare, rates would be lower?