cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: I'm trying

Hey assshole, why do you begrudge me the benefit of serving my country while you stayed home farming or whatever the heck you do? If I was a conservative (and I'm stretching a lot here) and had spent 27 yrs in military service, you would be singing my praises!!,
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

The ONLY enforcement branch is in the Dept of Insurance which investigates cases of insurance fraud NOT to make you buy insurance!
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Do you really think that? That money is being recovered with stricter regs to stop the fraudulent claims and other wasteful practices. I pay $104/mo. For Medicare and you pay for my supplemental! HAR HAR

So then Obama care has no effect on you. How would you feel if your premiums were to double along with your deductible?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I am not in the ACA. Medicare is paid through my SS. I haven't seen any doubled premiums and I have heard as many people say their costs have gone down as those of you haters who say they doubled who BTW are the ONLY ones saying that!
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
I am not in the ACA. Medicare is paid through my SS. I haven't seen any doubled premiums and I have heard as many people say their costs have gone down as those of you haters who say they doubled who BTW are the ONLY ones saying that!

So you're saying we're lying? Gruber told you we are telling the truth and it was he and the administration that were doing the lying, and bagging about it and how dumb the voters are.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

When did the voters vote on this?
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

21 years here Bart and yes I get the same deal as you.  My opinions are based on what I think is right  not what is best for my pocket.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You don't have to take it if it goes against your principles. What branch? What MOS?
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Air Force Bart (2T300). And like you said you earned that for the years of service. Now that doesn't mean I think the rest of the world family included should get screwed on the system they fall under.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Vehicle maintenance? I don't think anyone should get screwed either and with the ACA, more people are NOT getting screwed.