cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I'm with Liz

who's long called for anti-trust action against big tech, the curious timing aside.

But there's a problem. With a vast flush of liquidity from the Fed and weak future economic prospects, $Ts of cash is hiding in big tech stocks on the logic that huge companies with monopoly positions will at least make something no matter what, which is more than the 0% for bonds.

9 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I'm with Liz

Liz isn't serious. She sides with big money every chance she gets.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I guess you are applying the reverse logic that since she doesn't side with Daddy and he isn't big money?

r3020
Senior Advisor

She is a liar. She got to where she is by claiming to be an Indian. She has built NOTHING.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Liz lied to her first husband , and father of her kids, when she promised to forsake all others and then took up with a law professor she met at some seminar.

Real quality person.

I know , I know...but whatabout Trump?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Everything Liz has is because some rich person felt sorry for her because she is an Indian.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Liz Fauxahontas, Angry Klobuchar, HeelsUp Harris, Traitor Joe, Pete Buttplug, Cory Spartacus and Bernie "Don't look now but I became a multimillionaire" Sanders all walk into a bar....

There is no punchline....the jokes are the first part.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Sorry the women make you guys feel bad about having to buy fake penises at Cabelas.

r3020
Senior Advisor

That is sooooooo funny. I bet you really had to dig deep to come up with that. Or was that in your daily Toobin email.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

BTW numbskulls, the DD DOJ just filed the anti-trust suit.

What I was saying is that I'm not quite as able to twist any political position.