Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

#I'mWithHer

IMG_0665.JPG

3 Replies
Katzenjammer12
Senior Contributor

Re: #I'mWithHer

I don't see you in there.  And if there is one hindrance in Republican hopes to gain political power it is their intransigence on abortion.  The bulk of the people are in favor of the woman's right to choose to have an abortion if she wishes to.  No one is forcing any woman to have an abortion, so that kind of makes it an individual choice, doesn't it?

BTW, I'm not a student of medicine but the fetus looks a little larger than most women would consider having an abortion, anyway.  

The only reason the Republicans get any traction politically is there is a group of people who will vote with them as long as abortion rights are not really challenged.  Really challenge abortion rights and the swing voters will desert Republicans like rats from a sinking ship.

r3020
Senior Advisor

That is a living human being that deserves life as much as you do. He/she is totally innocent but has no voice. That is why it is imperative for others to speak for him/her. It is legal for you to kill your unborn child but others should not be forced to pay the bill.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

IMG_0606.JPG