cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: I posted this, Eight Years Ago, Today

I know some of the farmers play the income game and pay in very little until the get close to retirement and then pump up the payments to get the bigger check when they are eligible.

I don't think this is still the case. I think now payments are based on your payments over your life time.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Must be a recent change.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Al, the SS is in great shape. The problem is that congress keeps “borrowing” money to put into the general fund and never pays it back. It’s possibly worse this yr because of trump’s budget and he he tax cuts.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

We no longer agree on this subject. In no way shape or form is this a problem caused by Trump!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Really? Basically the same damned thing happened during bush 2 when put out a big budget to fight a war and then cut income tax only then no one talked about paying for the tax cuts by cutting benefits on the SS and Medicare. Whose fault do you think this is? Trump pushed the tax cuts now congress doesn’t have enough money so they want to cut the social welfare to pay for the tax cut. So you tell me whose fault it is. They will cut it if the keep both houses this fall. I have No doubt in my military mind about that!!
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Today's  swamp  things  are  spending  $$$$  lasciviously  right  &  left  -  trip  to  the  Vatican  -  nice,  no  recession  or  lack of  appropriation's   there  apparently - - -        

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Some body has to pay for your Stormy Daniels investigation.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yeah we’re still paying for you 4 year Benghazi investigation! No indictments! Why are you guys all calling for an end to this investigation but wanted Hillary’s to be like the Everready Bunny! We already know that less does not make more. Why do you alway try to convince people that less makes more??
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Because the federal government is collecting record revenue. But someone has to fund planned parenthood. After all ILLEGAL aliens like to kill their babies too.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I've  got  an  idea  -  everyone  that's  posting  here  - ADD  UP the  GuBerment  $$$$$   you  have  recieved -  send  it  to  DC -  tell  your  con servative  official's   to  apply  that  amount  to  the  federal  deficit - - -

Wilbur R  sec. commerce said  we  need  to  feel  a  little  pain,  then  things  will  get  better   OR    get  a  loan  from  Bank of  Cyprus,  he  could  -  might  know  an  inside  track  on  that  institution - - -