cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I promise this is the funniest thing you will read all week

Joe Biden's message;

"he calls “the Obama-Biden administration.” His message boils down to: Make America Normal Again.

You know the Obama-Biden normal, not the American normal.  Riots, anti-Christian, pro-Muslim, anti-white, anti-Israel, anti-military, anti-business, anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-tax, pro-welfare, and anti-America first.

9 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: I promise this is the funniest thing you will read all week

Biden will make China great again to benefit his son.

Senior Contributor

He already did.  

Senior Contributor

the people that are ignorant enough to vote for a Biden POTUS, thinking that the eight years with Obama at the helm were great for America really should not be voting, imho.

The scary part is that their vote counts as much, or more, than any knowledgeable voters.

Senior Contributor

Gross exaggeration and lies certainly whips up the other faithful gross exaggerators and liars. Look at all of your amazing responses - quite supportive!

Senior Advisor

Contributor

he people that are ignorant enough to vote for a Biden POTUS, thinking that the eight years with Obama at the helm were great for America really should not be voting, imho.

The scary part is that their vote counts as much, or more, than any knowledgeable voters.

So you believe that dems are dumb? Is that right?
Do you think they shouldn’t be part of a great democracy?
Senior Contributor

Joe Biden is proof that even a village idiot can be elected in America to high office.

Veteran Advisor

Tell us again all the great things trump has done for the country! And while you are thinking about that, tell why a person accused of a crime, would not want to release the document that proves their innocence or even school transcripts that prove how smart he is, or tax records that prove his money came from legal sources ( and don’t say he can’t because he is being audited by the irs). I don’t believe he is under constant auditing.
Veteran Contributor

As Forrest Gump would say "stupid is as stupid does."