cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I recall saying this.

Iranian president says White House is 'suffering mental disability' over sanctions http://va.topbuzz.com/s/cfdxhb

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: I recall saying this.

(I recall saying this.   Iranian president says White House is 'suffering mental disability' over sanctions) 

Well it appears that you and the Iranian President are on the same page.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(I recall saying this.   Iranian president says White House is 'suffering mental disability' over sanctions) 

Well it appears that you and the Iranian President are on the same page.

That’s correct.  I’m flattered that there is now two people on earth who can recognise his condition. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

More proof progressives support terrorist iran, rapist and criminal MS13 gang members coming across the southern borders. They support fake science boys are now girls. Seems they support everyone and everything except the American worker.....whom they expect to pay for all of their goodies. Thanks for pulling the mask off.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

More proof progressives support terrorist iran, rapist and criminal MS13 gang members coming across the southern borders. They support fake science boys are now girls. Seems they support everyone and everything except the American worker.....whom they expect to pay for all of their goodies. Thanks for pulling the mask off.

You really are hung about boys being girls. Do you lose sleep over it? Why does something like that get up your nose? If it’s a religious hang up, I can assure you more worship will not change it. It’s hsppening everyday and none of them care about god it appears. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Doesn't bother me until they make it my business. Go in your house dress as you please and be what ever you want to be. Take it into the locker rooms, restrooms and showers with my daughters and grand daughters you than make it my business. Keep your metal problems between you and your therapist.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

That’s a cop out. You reference her every opportunity you can because it has religious hang ups for you. The land of the free should demand she has the right to be free to do what she wants regardless of religion. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

This is America he can practice any religion he chooses. But when he sets foot in the same locker room, shower, restroom, or in any competitive sporting event as my daughters and grand daughters he is not practicing religion, he is not only denying science but proving his is emotionally disturbed.