Senior Contributor

Re: did you read?

@Canuck_2 wrote:

admitting the Iraqies and Iranians have won the war and bail out completely 

What war?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

If Iran could`ve gotten away with it, we still wouldn`t have a a confession from them.   

Okay if a fighter jet is 3 miles away and pushes a button on a "hot situation" I can understand how a passenger jet could get shot down.  BUT! what Iran did was surface to air missiles and it was NOT a "hot situation" the only thing hot was of THEIR MAKING in bombing the US military base...don`t them stupid freakers have radar?  Don`t they know there was a commercial airport where they were shooting those missiles?????    I`m no genius, but even I would think twice shooting a missile at the vicinity of a commercial airport and that Ukrainian flight was taken out shortly after departure. 

And this is great satan Trump`s fault????

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hey BA, I saw a "conspiracy theory" article that says they knew it was a passenger jet but since it was a Boeing 737 they shot it down, tried to blame mechanical failure, to try to help put Boeing out of business. Sounds stupid.....but who knows. Nothing else makes any sense either.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Or, somebody in Iran saw it as an opportunity to take out 1 or more people on that plane, perhaps a diplomat, an Iranian informant, perhaps a spy, perhaps CIA, who knows, and we will likely never know whatever the "real" story is.  Yet I seriously doubt that it was just an "unintentional" error, especially with the speed at which the "cover" stories and denials came out, and the speed of the clean-up/cover-up.