Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

I suppose if you divide it up

3 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: I suppose if you divide it up

(I suppose if you divide it up)                (S.V. Date - Huffington Post)

The number of people that believe anything Shirish has to spew is now up to 1 thanks to Bruce,  well not including everyone at msnbc where they loved him for making up fake stories about Kavanaugh, the Bush's; and now President Trump.

You gotta be a pretty good reporter when a world leader spends an amazing week with other world leaders honoring and celebrating the 75th anniversary of D-Day and D-Day heroes and the only story you can think of is a round of golf where poor old Shirish had to sit and pout an hour away.

Frequent Contributor

It’s very difficult to understand mage he didn’t do business while there. In fact it would out of character if he didn’t. 

The figures quoted are probably correct, unpalatable but correct nonetheless. 

I can remember when obama played golf, some of the republicans on here and elsewhere wanted him charged with treason etc.  but apparently now it has all been sanitised for trump to do even worse.  Cheers. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(I can remember when obama played golf, some of the republicans on here and elsewhere wanted him charged with treason etc.  but apparently now it has all been sanitised for trump to do even worse. )

So you were OK when Obama played golf - but now it's a problem for Trump to play golf?  All of our politicians waste too much of our tax payer dollars on frivolous nonsense; and they use their political position to enrich themselves while in office and after they leave office.  Now the House of Representatives wants to vote themselves another raise.