cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I suppose they're out there

center/center left jurists to fill 4 SCOTUS seats and 100 or so new ones on the circuits and courts of appeals.

Although there has not been a well funded 40 year operation to groom them for their careers similar to the Federalist Society.

As far as I know.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: I suppose they're out there

@sdholloway56 wrote:

center/center left jurists to fill 4 SCOTUS seats and 100 or so new ones on the circuits and courts of appeals.

Although there has not been a well funded 40 year operation to groom them for their careers similar to the Federalist Society.

As far as I know.

pretty telling on this site , facebook , instagram , rw blogs , rw TV , rw Radio , rw Print ...

that they all knew and had names of people for the SCOTUS slot before RBG was even a gonner...

I could'nt and can't give you a name of  a prospect for the SCOTUS........ now.... later..... still .....  

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Despite the faux hysteria, the makeup of even a solid D Senate majority isn’t going to lend itself to the confirmation of any truly liberal judges.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Taking the long view, a judiciary packed for a generation with young Federalists by the Rs and then balanced with equally young centrists might turn out to be a better outcome for "conservatives" than what might come next.