cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I think I`ll vote for the pig cutter, Joni Ernst.

Mitt Romney endorsed her, Sarah ♥Palin endorsed her.  Joni has that whole "first woman senator from Iowa thing"  going.  And Craig thinks she can beat Braley, good enough for me. 

http://www.joniforiowa.com/ 

7 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Good Choice

She'll make that elitist trial lawyer squeal all the way home, this November. Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: I think I`ll vote for the pig cutter, Joni Ernst.

Don't forget that craig is the great predictor of governor James Ross Lightfoot. And vice president Sarah Palin as well as some dude called vander platt. He predictions are simply stunning! lol

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Well Don, any of the Republicans are better than the alternative Democrat Braley. It is a good choice to have to only consider "who will beat Braley the worst".  My Son and I already voted for the " pig cutter" and of course the best governor ever, Terry Branstad! Jan Mickelsen is guilting us for not supporting Sam Clovis, in a perfect world I would support Sam Clovis. But in this imperfect system you gotta win or you are fxxked. Half the voters in the general elections are mentally challenged and perhaps a few of them can be pealed away from Braley with the novelty of her being the first female Iowa senator. Its a shame that the L.I.V. have to be in the equation for a candidate, but that is the way it is.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Maybe your son just said he voted for the pig lady to make you shut up.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Joni Ernst wins with over FIFTY-SEVEN PERCENT of the primary vote! Would you like your dish of CROW warm or cold?

I dare braley to try to beat up on the little lady without looking like a cad.

Now, onward to kick the elitist trial lawyer/political hack back to Brooklyn. Iowa, that is.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I didn't say she wouldn't win the primary. I say she won't win the election. Just like Governor lightfoot & vander platt and palin

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

How's President Kerry, Gore, and Doo-côck-us doing? Give my regards to Governor Culver on his re-election!