cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: I think Obama just gave up any hope for reelection

@kraft-t wrote:

You're an idiot. !5 months of health care debate trying to find common ground with nothing but stalling and delay.

That is because everything in the bill will either increase cost or lead to rationing. The 5 months of debate was all between Democrats. Even though they had 60 votes they couldn't get it through the senate. There is no room for compromise with disaster. We need reform that leads to more competition not sets up a total and complete government monopoly.

Senior Advisor

Again! What monopoly? Do you even vaguely understand the term monopoly?

Not even medicare is a monopoly. They still deal with doctors clinics and hospitals that are private businesses and nobody is required to serve seniors but they do so because it is profitable.

I'm sorry but your exaggerations are so great I wonder if you can even fathom what you are saying. You are not doing youself justice and if you are not embarrassing yourself it's because you are oblivious to your ignorance.

Senior Contributor

Re: I think you mean Obama has no hope for reelection

Losers must compromise to get something they want. Winners hold all the cards. No need to compromise.

Senior Contributor

@kraft-t wrote:

Again! What monopoly? Do you even vaguely understand the term monopoly?

Not even medicare is a monopoly. They still deal with doctors clinics and hospitals that are private businesses and nobody is required to serve seniors but they do so because it is profitable.

I'm sorry but your exaggerations are so great I wonder if you can even fathom what you are saying. You are not doing youself justice and if you are not embarrassing yourself it's because you are oblivious to your ignorance.

Mr Kraft, we know this is just a stepping stone to a single payer system, something you support. When the government controls the checkbook they are a monopoly. If you want to decrease cost, you must increase supply. One thing that would help is to allow more med students into colleges. Right now docs decide how many or allowed.

Veteran Advisor

Mr Kraft, we know this is just a stepping stone to a single payer system, something you support. When the government controls the checkbook they are a monopoly. If you want to decrease cost, you must increase supply. One thing that would help is to allow more med students into colleges. Right now docs decide how many or allowed.

HUH????????????????

Sometimes I think that you play a little game with everybody here to test their level of patience for your nonsensical BS. Was that round one, or are you picking up from some previous round??????

Senior Contributor

So when Obama says he is in favor of a single payer system is he a liar or not?

@tomtoolbag wrote:

HUH????????????????

Sometimes I think that you play a little game with everybody here to test their level of patience for your nonsensical BS. Was that round one, or are you picking up from some previous round??????

Veteran Advisor

Telling the truth, obviously. It's been an objective of most Democrats for some time now. He wouldn't have been nominated had folks in his party not assumed that he was. Didn't get it...those same people, and likely more now, stil want it. Someof us here do.

You are creating a legend here on saying "If I don't beleive it, it is indisputably wrong" over any number of topics. But if you want any of it to have any chance of sticking you should at least put some data or some other form of an attempt at investigative proof with it. This last go round  of yours here of anecdotes, urban legends and insinuations in winger code is nothing more than ollie using capital letters and punctuatuaton.

Senior Contributor

Senior Contributor

hey tooless what part of obummers trip do you not agree with ---odummer him self to divulge the cost ---wonder why --what did he have to hide

Veteran Advisor

LOL, let me guess, it's a video from the .......................Breitbart collection. Yeah, we know, you just want to be "free", blah, blah, blah.

I notice that you conveniently didn't respond to me asking you if you have learned what "the golden rule" is.  And, how about you're "not free" to attempt suicide, and where are the cries and whining about not being able to buy gas without MTBE in it, instead of Ethanol???????????