cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

I think Willard's a little late

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mitt-romney-trump-racism_us_575b3a31e4b0ced23ca8282a

Says that a Trump presidency will spawn trickle down racism.

Memo to Willard: it already did and you're harvesting the fruits of it.

21 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: I think Willard represents death of GOP-e

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: I think Willard's a little late

"Racism" is one of those old/new words that shut down discussions, ruin careers and prevent problem solving.  "Racism" can flood people that feel disinfrancihised to the polls to elect criminals that promise to stop this bogeyman of 'racism" all the while robbing them blind.

People feel what they feel, it seems to be okay to laugh at the 600lb woman in a scooter looking for the candy asile in Walmart...but don`t you dare make fun of some brothers that try and steal a bait car, that`s "racism".

Romney must really be in the pocket of the new world order, perhaps he would`ve been worse than Obama..at least we know what Obama is.  I guess like the oldman, a political atheist used to say "We get more dirt pushed on us with a Republican president, because Republicans let their guard down".  Well, it would be hard to`ve had more crap pushed on us than Obama did, but maybe Romney would`ve.

hardnox
Advisor

Re: I think Willard represents death of GOP-e

Neither one is even a real dog turd- they're like those fake ones you can buy at a novelty store.

Just comes down to identity and people who think theirs is real.

northnd
Senior Contributor

ALERT. Listening to Mit Romney can lead to trickle down stupidity. Prolonged contact inevitably leads to mental retardation.
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Trickle down ??? The goobs have always been racist and now they finally have a leader who " SAYS what we are thinking "

More like trickle up.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

We all know that trump says what you think so you think it is ok to back him because he says what you think!!!!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What Trump is saying about the Indiana born, Mexican judge (that gives a scholarship to an illegal) has merit.  If you aren`t hyper-proud of your race in this country, you are at a hell of a disadvantage in getting in the goodies trough...unless you`re white, then you`re a "racist".  If you`re white you`re supposed to be deaf, dumb and blind and shutup about what`s going on or you get punched, slaped, hit, your cap started on fire, cop cars burned...and you`re made out to be the "bad guy" and called a "racist!".

But the Mexican judge that has this opportunity to do a little bit to hurt Trump`s chances of becoming POTUS ..it`s too tempting and should recuse himself out of common decency.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Did you answer the question or just put forth your usual double-speak???

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

For once we have a MAN running for president that isn`t afraid to say the TRUTH about trade and immigration and from what i understand he`ll leave my guns alone. Whatever else he says doesn`t matter and will fall in place, if he`s true to those 3 issues.

i`ll tell you this, with Trump I haven`t had to eat any crap sandwiches to support him like with W, Willard and Mccain.