cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

I think the Mooch may be right

Dennison was never overly endowed with intellectual powers although he does have an abundance of native cunning.

But his words and affect both appear to be signalling spiraling mental decline.

They could pretty well cover for Reagan in his last year but he probably couldn't have handled a campaign.

Needless to say, see the first sentence and consider the danger of someone who's not too bright to begin with, is in cognitive decline and was already pathological.

The GOP's got a real make or break moment coming up in the next few months although I don't see an easy out.

Might nominate Princess Ivanka?

Better guess might be a Rose Garden campaign with a few carefully staged Nuremburg rallies?

14 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: I think the Mooch may be right

"But his words and affect both appear to be signalling spiraling mental decline."

Give some examples.

Veteran Advisor

confusion, impulsivity, difficulty with complex language.

Veteran Advisor

Alabama?

Veteran Advisor

While I suppose that "evangelicals" and such would stick with Pence, I don't see that as a winning ticket.

Anyone who's willing to work under Trump will be automatically and correctly seen as a weakling.

It is all about the dominance displays to the base.

And there's the problem of what to do with Trump. He's already under indictment as co-conspirator #1 in the Cohen case so there'd presumably have to be some sort of Nixon type blanket pardon. I guess you might get more sympathy for an old codger than Nixon, though?

Senior Advisor

"confusion, impulsivity, difficulty with complex language."

Give some examples.

Veteran Advisor

The "mooch" is messed up, no real credibility, out to get whatever he can for himself.

Basically, all the negative comments about Trump in this thread seem to more accurately describe Biden.

Advisor

the "sad hollow man" sounds more like he is describing Slow Joe Biden than POTUS Trump.

that TDS alters reality in strange ways.

Senior Contributor

yep........

daddy Chubs , or a lackey of his added a black sharpie bubble to the original forecast map to include parts of Alabama so as to make Chubs correct , so that he can argue and fuss and say , see I was right.  So amateur and sophomoric and pathetic.  Worlds biggest manbaby.

Veteran Advisor

https://medium.com/@sethdavin/fluctuations-exacerbations-and-decline-in-functioning-where-is-trump-h...

I think this is approximately correct. Nobody can make a diagnosis based on what they see on TV. It could be that he's just discouraged when he appears disoriented and disengaged- he does still get his juices up for the volkisch rallies.

But the cognitive test that he's passed looks to be approximately of a level of determining whether someone needs full institutionalization of just adult day care.