cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I think the institutional wing of the GOP

will be slaughtered by the GQPs in the civil war.

Which will leave a party that can't win anything but is even  more violent and deranged.

Only the beginning.

12 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: I think the institutional wing of the GOP

Quite a few years ago there were groups and individual speaker clowns that put on seminars and sold books about how "the federal income tax is unconstitutional" because never ratified by congress....or some argument, I forgot...whatever .  Anyway I asked Dad if he bought into it and he laughed and said "That`s all fine for them to talk about, they don`t own a farm or a house or wages that can be garnished and they have time to fight in court" .

That right there is why people like you Nqx can disparagingly call us "good people and victims" ...see we have too much skin in the game to get violent.   This is why I`m skeptical of Trump supporters as a whole being violent, the US government has a Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines and Nukes...we`ve worked too hard for what we`ve got to risk it being stupid.   

Yeah, if your occupation is collecting welfare check, watching Ellen and voting for Democrats...sure you don`t have much to lose burning down a Target Store and destroying Civil War monuments.   Worse case, you go to jail a year and learn new tricks. 

Us "Trump people" might get violent when they take our farms and businesses.  But I think they`ll do it incrementally, ol Johnson down the road loses his farm, ol Smith loses his plumbing business and they come for us next year with no one left to stand up for us.

bruce MN
Advisor

When it’s just natter and rambling it’s hard to distinguish between a futuristic screed and a historical one. 

I’ve never for the life of me been able to understand how someone with a very basic understanding of some of those things you say could see any future in Trumpism.

Unless, of course, it’s something else.

bruce MN
Advisor

Liz  Cheney is the short odds for ‘24 GQP nomination if they can get their house disinfected. 

Thinking not, but if by some miracle.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

National Review calling for Dennison's removal.

Although only occasionally cited here if there happens to be a lapse from the better Trusted Sources.

I'm guessing that WSJ probably will also eventually- trying to salvage the party that they helped wreck.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

NR is run by RINO's and they were never Trumpers from the getgo. Occasionally they will have a decent article but usually the bad ones outnumber the decent ones three or four to one.

Some joker named Kevin Williamson must have about a dozen anti-Trump screeds up on their site right now from the last couple of weeks. I think they would publish Paul Krugman at this point in their trajectory.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Thank you for confirming my point.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bruce, if you could describe Trump`s support in one word it would be "immigration" . If Trump held any of the other 10 Republican`s view on immigration he would`ve never won the 2016 nomination.  Look at California with sanctuary cities, that was the state that had Republican governors like Pete Wilson and George Deukmejian and California cast Republican electors in presidential elections.  But through immigration and the breeding like rabbits they lost the state!  And Texas is in Chute#2. 

I don`t know why you wouldn`t think us "fat, dumb stupid inbred white trach, garbage dumpsters" wouldn`t support Trump, he was the last hoorah and now it`s going to have to be left up to God, it`s officially out of "man`s hands"  at this time (post November 3rd, 2020).

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

BA, I don't know about the "it's out of man's hands now". Just got off the phone with a friend that moved to Texas and he had some choice words to say about what would happen if DC was in Texas.

Xiden did what the party handlers that gave him the position told him to do, and selected a divisive first mate, and it will be what it will be going forward. If Xiden actually had any power, he would not have picked her, especially after she called him a racist in the debates, even if he is one.

The whole world is watching US elections now, and wondering and if election safeguards are not put into place, no telling what 2022 holds for us. Covid is going to be over, the democrats will have lost their whipping boy Trump and if they persist in telling us that pristine sheets of paper with no folds are legitimate mailed in votes, I don't think it ends well.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Red, maybe we can come back without God`s direct help.   I think the problem is we haven`t suffered yet, we don`t nearly know the trouble they had even 100yrs ago when a abscessed tooth was almost a death sentence. Maybe this go-round we run out of easy money and people learn what starving and being out of work is.   I think that`d be a real attitude adjustment.  If the Democrats didn`t have a bottomless pit of money to throw around and buy votes with, then the people would see them the first time without makeup.