cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: I thought Hydroxychloroquine would kill ya???

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump has had a blood transfusion to get antibodies.

RJG640v8
Advisor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Sure - Trump is going to take an unproven vaccine and be a guinea pig.  I’m just sure that happened....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

who is afraid of the Trumpvirus ?

Doug Mills on Twitter: ".@realDonaldTrump reacts as he refuses a handshake  as he steps off Marine One to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews for  a trip to the Kennedy

this guy !

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

Sure - Trump is going to take an unproven vaccine and be a guinea pig.  I’m just sure that happened....

Jen

Doug Mills on Twitter: ".@realDonaldTrump reacts as he refuses a handshake  as he steps off Marine One to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews for  a trip to the Kennedy

this guy !

Ha ha ha trump won't shake hand, now hand shaking is good l m a o.  Bump elbows is a white supremacy signal.  Boogaloo. Russia Russia Russia.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

I just wonder if I came across as stupid when the zero was in office as these doofuses do now.

I sure hope not.

r3020
Senior Advisor

How do you know he quit? How do you know that if taken for a time it doesn't prevent for a time after? How do you know Trump hasn't taken multiple preventative treatments?

bruce MN
Advisor

Non of you clowns close to as big a ***** as Limbaugh but here’s the entire bit 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kaaltv.com/articles/minnesota-governor-tim-walz-covid-19-peacetime-...

Long and short of it the ban was deemed no longer necessary. The lift a side note in an important larger document.  

There are a handful of circus freaks in the MN GOP legislature who have made COVID denial a religion. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Anything to make a buck off the idiots.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Why was it deemed no longer necessary? What changed? You would think that would be something folks like Palmer might pick up on.

RJG640v8
Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

Jen

this guy !

Ha ha ha trump won't shake hand, now hand shaking is good l m a o.  Bump elbows is a white supremacy signal.  Boogaloo. Russia Russia Russia.

————————————————————————————————————

Struck me as funny whilst comparing how he said it would be over by April and it’s under control etc etc etc. Funnier yet is seeing his number one toady on the site as well as the sites number one tvirus denier feeling the need to defend him about the “common cold” and “just a damn flu”.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I'm not defending trump, I'm laughing at you.