cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: I thought Hydroxychloroquine would kill ya???

@jennys_mn wrote:

Why did Trump quit taking HCQ, if it’s that great of a preventative?  

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

Again are you a Doctor? Do you take penicillin for the rest of your life once you take it?

Man you get dumber by the day!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m just asking the question.  Since this drug was a”miracle” drug, why did he stop taking it?  It’s a valid question.   And has nothing to do with whether or not I am a doctor.

As far as penicillin goes - I took it once as a youngster - and found I was allergic to it.  Haven’t been able to take it or derivatives of it since.  

But Trump claims in smaller doses it works as a preventative.   So my question remains:  if it works so great, why did he stop taking it?  

The stupid, like always Allen, is all over you.  

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Dr. Karen What is the proper dosage for Hydroxy? 3 times a day for 20 years?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

First of all, this is the first that I heard President Trump quit taking Hydroxy.  Perhaps his DOCTOR has discovered a new, better preventative?  Perhaps you take Hydroxy for a period of time and the treatment builds up in your body and you can go awhile without taking? 

One would think taking a drug as a prophylactic might not be the best use of the drug, because like spraying Roundup as your only weed killer and feeding antibiotics to hogs as a growth promotant creates "super weeds and bugs" and those tools will become less effective in the future?

But the REAL question is, if Hydroxychloroquine sooooo daaaaangerous, well why did Rubberlip Walz lift his ban on the drug?  Isn`t he a hypocrite that has blooood on his haaaaaands?

-----------

Democrats can`t win elections without stupid people voting twice.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

How do you know he quit? How do you know that if taken for a time it doesn't prevent for a time after? How do you know Trump hasn't taken multiple preventative treatments?

Exactly.... Karen doesn't know what preventatives he's taken, taking or other measures. There's significantly more than just Hydroxychloroquine to act as an ionosphere to assist zinc across cell membranes, which is the real effect in most of these treatments.

Ivermectin has been mentioned here previously.  Same effect. Quercetin an over the counter supplement.  Same effect. DMSO.  Same effect.   What his taking Hydroxychloroquine publicly demonstrated was 1. it's safety, 2. it was one of the best public awareness campaigns ever devised.  Ever person in America is now aware of the name of the drug. 3. It freed doctors around the nation to be doctors and to buck the BS the commies in the CDC and other compromised agencies. 

But Karen won't have the ability to grasp any of that. 

Amazing enough, most of these Sars treatments have success in treating various cancers as well. 

The big to do recently over oleander.... watch what comes with it.  

When the cult of death is hysterical, you know it must be saving lives.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure - maybe the oleander is what Putin just used to get rid of his latest rival.  Why don’t you ask him?   There’s no doubt, you Russian pigs want Americans to kill ourselves, and you’ll promote any sort of poisons, to ensure that result.  How about you just use some of Trump’s chosen medication, injection of bleach to help clean you out, or maybe, slicing yourself open, so the sunlight can get at your lungs better?  I suggest you do both to yourself, just to make sure.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Karen, get some help.