cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I truly hope the voters in PA. go to the polls!

It's time Trump and America find out where they stand! And no that was not a mistake, Trump and America is what I meant!! At this point, I believe that is what it is!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-republicans-are-so-nervous-about-this-race-in-trump-coun...

11 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: I truly hope the voters in PA. go to the polls!

NOT nearly as nervous as you seem to be, what's you problem?   LOL

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You are the one who must be nervous, because I didn't say anything about being nervous. I still contend, there were people that voted for Trump, that only voted because they thought he could handle it, they now have found out he can't! He has not turned out to be the bold, brash Washington crusher he claimed to be, remember the "drain the swamp" claim? He didn't, all he did was restock it with people not qualified, just as he was. He and his White House are a complete disaster. with indictments every week, people resigning and walking out the door.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

well older than me, you aren't but not able to read, look at the address you posted...nervous is there for everyone to see...now what you gonna say?   lol

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-republicans-are-so-nervous-about-this-race-in-trump-coun...

Highlighted
Advisor

It became obvious over the weekend that, as I read someone else say so can’t take credit, that the play for the GOP is to “go full Willie Horton”.

Not sure how much gas there is left in that tank.

Going to be a long Summer.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The only way the RW candidates think they can win is to go negative, suppress the vote any way they can, and cheat.
The fat, entitled white guys party is going to be extinct-their candidates and their campaigning are 2 big signs.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Doesn't mean I am, stupid! LOL! But you knew that, you just couldn't allow that to stand with out bad mouthing me in some way. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I didn't bad mouth you gt.0, I only pointed out that you didn't read it very well, much like most anything that would be critical of,  or

even constructive but beneath your ability to admit you failed, again, much like Hillary, only she had a bunch of reasons to fail...   haha

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yep! Thanks to Putin and the Russians, and the biggest liar that ever put on a hat, and a bunch of people down on their luck.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

To date, the former nominee has blamed Russia, the FBI, Barack Obama, sexism, the New York Times, Bernie Sanders, Facebook, James Comey, and now video games for her total electoral failure.