cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

I've been listening to the republicans, their argue is ..

I've been listening to the republicans', they fall along the lines of, it will be too upsetting for our minions, you didn't object to the unrest last summer so you can't now, you don't know all the fact (it could have been Antifa), all the same "it's all your fault" arguments.

I like Gym Jordan argument, "election was stolen"

Biggs of Az's argument, "Lincoln won't approve."  He would have forgiven them for parading that Confederate through the Capital.

4 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: I've been listening to the republicans, their argue is ..

You can generally get a pretty good thumbnail summary of all the bad faith arguments right here in the morning.

Senior Advisor

"EVERY GOP CONGRESSMAN: To all my Radical Dumbocrat colleagues: We need healing and unity. I say this not just to the Commies, but also to the Libtards"

Honored Advisor

I think the rioters were Trump supporters (benefit of the doubt) and there was no excuse for it.  However it was a small fraction.  Not all Black people protested for George Floyd, not all George Floyd protesters were rioters.  Not all Trump rally attendees were rioters.  

It seems to me if you Biden supporters want to fancy yourselves as "uniters" you are going to have to be civil to the 70 million of us, because many of the districts were very close and could`ve went either way, never lose sight of that.  I`ll be civil to Biden if he leaves the guns alone and drags feet on immigration. 

Look it`s either figure out how to live beside the 70 million Trump people or figure out how you`re going to kill us.

Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

I've been listening to the republicans', they fall along the lines of, it will be too upsetting for our minions, you didn't object to the unrest last summer so you can't now, you don't know all the fact (it could have been Antifa), all the same "it's all your fault" arguments.

I like Gym Jordan argument, "election was stolen"

Biggs of Az's argument, "Lincoln won't approve."  He would have forgiven them for parading that Confederate through the Capital.

** False Equivalency as per usual , from the as per usual actors , Washington DC or Ag Forum. ... meh ...