Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

I won’t tell my grandkids...

14 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: I won’t tell my grandkids...

Obligatory “Obama did it” so your covered. :-)
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yeah, half that debt has the Teflon Tarbaby`s fingerprints on it....and he accumulated it with 0% fed funds rate almost his entire 8 years.

Here`s some facts (that you and the selfishgrandpa bug out when you hear this)   Okay, 1. Trump will not be able to spend another $10 trillion, let alone double it as his predecessor.   2. Trump will not have 0% interest rates to play with as his predecessor.   So, if you have a reasonably good ticker we will all live to see the crash...who holds the hot potato, no chair when the music stops? anyone`s guess

The main fact is that do do what NEEDS to be done to turn things around.   a. does not get you elected or re elected.  and,  b will not occur in a 4 year term... 8 year impossible , see fact "a".

r3020
Senior Advisor

Progressives want to add another 32 trillion over the next 10 years for free health care. If past estimates are any guide the true cost will be over 60 trillion.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Progressives want to add another 32 trillion over the next 10 years for free health care. If past estimates are any guide the true cost will be over 60 trillion.)

Fortunately for all of us, Cortez just found $21 Trillion.

r3020
Senior Advisor

That girl is a true American jewel.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Progressives don’t want free healthcare. We want our taxes to pay for it rather than for the war machine!!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

It's to much for their brains to digest, bart! 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Trump was advised as to what his actions were going to do to the debt. His response was that he wouldn’t be here (the White House) when it happened. In other words, he wouldn’t feel the heat!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

<p>Trump was advised as to what his actions were going to do to the debt. His response was that he wouldn&rsquo;t be here (the White House) when it happened. In other words, he wouldn&rsquo;t feel the heat!!</p>