cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

I wonder how many lutherans

died after injesting ludefisk? It definately has a lethal effect. Some eaters pass on with in a few months of injesting the foul product and others may survive for several decades.The product is usually produced by wicked norwegian Lutherans. Thus a wall should be built between Minnesota and rest of the midwest. UFFDA!

4 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I wonder how many lutherans

Does anyone stab you if you refuse to eat it?

This Swedish Lutheran has been eating that favorite Holiday delicacy of his for over 66 years since his Grandfather purportedly gave him his first spoonful at 7 months. As he did with every grandchild. Some must have had near death experiences as they will vacate a building where it simply being prepared. No one has succumbed directly that I know of.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, these Norwegians live a very long time eating unconventional stuff, that head cheese, blood baloney all kinds of gross stuff.   I`ve never tried Lutheran-fisk but I prepared it many times for my Mom.  It only takes about 10 minutes in boiling water, you put it in a white towel in the boiling water or it`ll flake apart.  Norskies eat it with mashed potatoes and Lefse with Kringles for dessert. 

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re:My brother went to minnesota

To haul back a supply of ludefisk for his church's annual feed. He was driving his pickup in Minnesota and got stopped by a highway patrol man for speeding. Guilty he was but he exlained he was on a mission to benefit his church, The patrolman let him offf this time but told him, " Fod gods sake don't have an accident in Minnesota. Wait until you get into Iowa if your gonna do that! He didn't want to clean up the mess.