cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

I wonder if a brown kid had shot a cop

had shot and killed the cop whether we would be waiting this long to file charges? What do you think?

I don't think we'd have a riot of white people burning, beating people and looting.

What do you think?

12 Replies
RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Re: I wonder if a brown kid had shot a cop

Ever heard of the KKK ?? A segment of the population to be sure, just as the rioters was segment of the population in this case. I think the KKK went a little farther than riots.
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I think if White people were owned, sold, traded, hung, sorted, weaned & split up like cattle  by brown people for  a few hundred years, and then denied freedom and continues NON STOP racism after that, yeah,  I DO THINK YOU WHITE Faces ( no offense to herefords ) would RIOT and more !

WHAT DO YOU THINK ????????????

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

He'll these fools here want to riot now over a brown man.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

I think if White people were owned, sold, traded, hung, sorted, weaned & split up like cattle  by brown people for  a few hundred years, and then denied freedom and continues NON STOP racism after that, yeah,  I DO THINK YOU WHITE Faces ( no offense to herefords ) would RIOT and more !

WHAT DO YOU THINK ????????????

It was white people who ended all of that.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Do tell. Inside information ?
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
He'll these fools here want to riot now over a brown man.

How many times was the National Guard called out for a tea party rally?

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:REMEMBER THE BLACKS SOLD BLACKS

AND STILL DO

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: HE HAD IT COMING

according to witnesses he was a typical thug ---save d taxpayers big bucks in court costs

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Don't know and don't care. You guys want to start rioting and rebelling because Obama is taking your guns, er taking your money, er making you marry your dogs! You guys just don't really know what you want to fight with him about and really it is just because he is black. Personally, I wish you would hurry up and start that revolution.