cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

I wonder if the brown kid

had shot and killed the cop whether we would be waiting this long to file charges? What do you think?

11 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I wonder if the brown kid

@OKdon wrote:

had shot and killed the cop whether we would be waiting this long to file charges? What do you think?

Are you talking about the adult who had just roughed up and robbed a store clerk?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

I think that Don should work a few shifts as a cop in a high crime area and then report back to us that are out of harm's way.

Times have changed, even in the rural areas, and I just about got shot in a traffic stop fifteen years ago and would guess that it's much worse now. These poor cops are in the line of fire and deserve the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty. Isn't that what Don always preaches?

Not turning into a hypocrite, is he?

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Absolutely, but it shouldn't take a month or so to file charges. Sorry to hear about your just about getting shot. Was that the fault of a dispicable cop or a dispicable human being like yourself.

Since when do cops shoot and kill shoplifters? And most don't keep on firing after a target gives up. I wonder how you would react if an over zealous cop shot and killed your kid!

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Maybe, certainly their would have been a hearing and some bond required.  Depends on what the known facts were.  In this particular case if the cop was the dead one, yeah the non cop would have already been cleared or charged.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Did you see the video of him leaving the station for the hospital and returning? He certainly didn't look like the beating he was supposed to have gotten! If he had a fractured eye orbital, I doubt he would have looked like that. That is a very serious injury and could cause the loss of vision if not taken care of. You had the chance to see both sides of his face as he walked out and then when he came back. Personally, I don't think he was beat up at all. Sure being a policeman is dangerous work but that doesn't mean you have to shoot to kill unless the guy is pointing a gun at you. It is only a little harder to shoot 6 times at the legs than the body and still hit something that might not have killed the guy.
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Cops are only supposed to shoot the brown people even if they have thier hands in the air.

These people are beyong pathetic, yet they have no trouble showing it everyday.

Dumb Pride ?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Info for the Low Information

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Absolutely, but it shouldn't take a month or so to file charges. Sorry to hear about your just about getting shot. Was that the fault of a dispicable cop or a dispicable human being like yourself.

Since when do cops shoot and kill shoplifters? And most don't keep on firing after a target gives up. I wonder how you would react if an over zealous cop shot and killed your kid!

When the clerk beating thug tries to take his gun from him.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: it seems he had it coming

as to the witnesses-i wonder how many are missing work to march and riot but the it shows their breeding ---care to debate the point or run