cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

I wondered how Tucker would explain away his slavish promotion of replacement.

But it still surprised me when a few days he came out with, "replacement, what's 'replacement', never heard of it".

After directly & overtly talking about it, promoting the idea, and haranguing on it over 400 times in the past five years, he just flat out denies he even knows what it is.   What did he think, people weren't going to pull out the old tape and show him talk about it? 

Or does he know that it doesn't matter to his audience that he lies about promoting a racist ideology?

Tucker ought to go to work for Putin, he'd fit right in, or maybe he already works for him?

6 Replies
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: I wondered how Tucker would explain away his slavish promotion of replacement.

Rick,

I’m putting your down as one of Tucker’s politically independent nightly viewers.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: I wondered how Tucker would explain away his slavish promotion of replacement.

You’d think a fish sticks trust fund baby wouldn’t need to sell his soul.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Are the limpdic twins now saying there is no border problem and if someones says there is its now racist? Wow what a shocker 

Ukraines borders matter but ours are wide open and good to go just come on in well leave the light on for ya

r3020
Senior Advisor

And bring all of your pox diseases with you.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Saying there's no border problem"?

No,  now suddenly,  it's Tucker who's saying there's no border problem.

But don't worry, in a few days, he'll be right back at it.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: "Saying there's no border problem"?

You cant answer or talk about it can you Ricky just straw man Tucker and Buffalo 

It hard to defend the leftist agenda without lying through your teeth