cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I wouldn't suggest that vaccinated people

go to Covid parties.

But if you do get a modest colonizing event where nasal tissue is infected and an immune response clears it (the most likely, but far from certain case- appears maybe 10:1) you're going to have some very broad and long lasting immunity.

3 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: I wouldn't suggest that vaccinated people

Caution- part way tongue in cheek.

Even people with mild breakthrough cases that are cleared by the immune response are reporting some lingering symptoms.

Anecdotal, but worth paying attention to.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Vaccinated, the risk of infection wouldn't even be a topic of conversation ....

The risk of infection to fully vaccinated individuals wouldn't even be a topic of conversation except for the horrendous viral load in the environment imposed by the selfish unvaccinated.

We wouldn't be talking about it, except in the past tense, we wouldn't even be thinking about it except for the idiots who won't get vaccinated when they had the chance.  Any damage to the economy and society is all their fault.  As a Conservative, the billions spent on the hospital care of these idiots makes me want to impose a head tax on the unvaccinated.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Vaccinated, the risk of infection wouldn't even be a topic of conversation ....

Capital idea!

And gun seizures!