cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

IA tops 20% positive

on a paltry 2/1000 test rate.

Early to be from the DM superspreader event so probably more to come.

WI holds a clear lead in the Big 10 at close to 25% but IN is making a modest move.

Gee. It's almost like somebody doesn't want people to vote but seriously, IN is just collateral damage.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: IA tops 20% positive

Over 8 million now infected.   Deaths well exceeding a thousand a day.   And just think, there were 5 cases, and soon there were going to be none

And in April, the virus is going to mysteriously disappear, like a gift from God... 

And the cult STILL backs this moron....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

When will it be Nox and Jennifib’s turn at the plague from the Communist Chinese?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I have worn a mask religiously since January.  Mostly N95’s, but sometimes I will don a more comfortable cotton mask, if the area I’m in has few people.   I wear glasses, so my eyes are somewhat protected.   We wash our hands - a lot - and probably used hand cleanser 10 times at MAYO today.

You Republicans.   You see it as a political statement, and have refused to wear the mask, putting out BS on here about wearing it, and don’t believe in social distancing.   My chance of getting the virus, is far less than you cult members, that just insist to let god make the choice of who gets the virus.

I’ll stick by my mask - and proper Covid protocol.   You guys - not so much....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Gee.

I thought Christian Patriots would be concerned for their fellow citizens.

Thought and Prayers?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

My fellow citizens don’t push and support Bolshevik communists. 

Highlighted
Advisor

I hope and pray that very few God fearing, patriotic real Americans get the virus, and of those in this group that do, that their recovery is swift, and their symptoms minor.