cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

IDIOTS BLAMING LIBERALS FOR CORPORATE TAX DODGERS

As if a 5% corporate tax would eliminate all the tax avoidance scams.  What kind of logic is that to reward tax avoiders with lower tax rates?

15 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: IDIOTS BLAMING LIBERALS FOR CORPORATE TAX DODGERS

That's fairly obvious, Don, that's the GOP's kick back, their "campaign donors"!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

As if a 5% corporate tax would eliminate all the tax avoidance scams.  What kind of logic is that to reward tax avoiders with lower tax rates?

Do it the progressive Detroit way. Raise taxes, increase spending. File for bankruptcy.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Why is New York advertising it is lowering its business tax rate? I'll help you out, because liberal policy of tax the crap out of business cost them to many corporate jobs.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@Taylor ECIL wrote:
Why is New York advertising it is lowering its business tax rate? I'll help you out, because liberal policy of tax the crap out of business cost them to many corporate jobs.

We don't need jobs in this country. We have Almighty Big Government to provide for all of our needs.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Better check your numbers okdon. not even close. I bet for 5% you would sell out anyone of your family

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy   Oh my God...you still don`t get it...you got to be a septuagenarian and STILL don`t understand that communism doesn`t work. Smiley Very Happy

It isn`t human nature for someone to willingly work their ass off to buy someone else`s beer and that goes for corporations too.  Half the country is on some kind of entitlement, expecting mother bird to come around and drop a worm in their open mouths.  It isn`t some bizzare patriotic duty to enable slothfulness.

Here, read this the pilgrims tried it and damned near got wiped out.

https://www.askheritage.org/how-did-the-pilgrims-beat-communism-with-the-free-market/

OKdon
Senior Contributor

So you think no one paying taxes would be the solution? How would the gun boys buy all those guns and airplanes and ships and things that go boom in 5the night?

Would you try to avoid taxes if they were 10% You **bleep** right you would because any imposition on you is too much. You think government ought to be free. At least for you and folks like you.

I don't understand how you think government can function without revenues or is it just you and businesses that should be exempt?

OKdon
Senior Contributor

I'll take that bet. How much?