cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Pages rights violated

Finally, we also found no documentar y or testimonial evidence t hat political bias or improper motivations

In other words no one wrote down or admitted that motivation

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: IG Report

What we have learned so far it is ok for the party in power to use the FBI against their political opponents.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: IG Report...point taken

Let’s get rid of the both of them. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Why doesn't do nothing Nan just drop her impeachment lies and vote of the USMCA?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Why doesn't do nothing Nan just drop her impeachment lies and vote of the USMCA?)

Because it's the 116th investigative congress - not the get stuff done for the American people congress.

Highlighted
Advisor

Has the clock run out on the original version?

Absolutely no reason for any Democrat member of Congress to vote on trade legislation. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Exactly. Because the people's business is not their business. Their business is a do nothing chess match. They don't want a good economy. A good economy is the worse possible news for the dems.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Why doesn't do nothing Nan just drop her impeachment lies and vote of the USMCA?

Rumblings that a vote might be coming the 18th.  I'm not holding my breath.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

How many bills have been passed by Congress but the Republican senate has nor dealt with them yet?

Do you know the number?  I remember reading it was over 100 maybe over 200?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Pages rights violated

also seeing that the never trumper Steele of dossier fame was actually buddies with Vanky......... they tried to get him to do some work for them.