cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

ILLEGAL aliens/non citizens to be registered to vote

Voter suppression on a massive scale. Bruce and Nox cheer the most. Talk about foreign influences on our election process. Isn't that why do nothing Nancy and Adam Bull Schiff said they just had to impeach the president?

On Thursday, Senate Senate Democrats passed legislation that will automatically register all residents who obtain driver’s licenses through the New York Department of Motor Vehicles (DMVs). As of this year, illegal aliens are able to obtain driver’s licenses in New York, indicating that illegal aliens and non-citizens will only be excluded from the state voter rolls if they check the “opt-out” box before applying for a license.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/09/new-york-democrats-move-to-register-illegal-aliens-non...

14 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: ILLEGAL aliens/non citizens to be registered to vote

Democratic communism needs voters who want democratic communism.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your post is not true

In the bill (S6457B), straight from the link in your article, part 3-5 (D) says the below. This is just another motor voter law and you must be a citizen to vote. How in the world is it people want to twist the bill to be the opposite of what it says? They can be deported or even be denied naturalization for lying. All applications are sent to the State Board of Elections and them forwarded to the city of county for verification. And most of all, see below:

(D)  INCLUDE  A WARNING STATEMENT IN PROMINENT TYPE, "IF YOU ARE NOT A
CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES, YOU MUST CHECK THE BOX BELOW. NON-CITIZENS
WHO REGISTER OR PRE-REGISTER TO VOTE MAY BE SUBJECT TO  CRIMINAL  PENAL-
TIES  AND  SUCH  VOTER  REGISTRATION  OR  PRE-REGISTRATION MAY RESULT IN
DEPORTATION OR REMOVAL, EXCLUSION FROM ADMISSION TO THE  UNITED  STATES,
OR DENIAL OF NATURALIZATION."

Source: https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/s6457

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Your post is a lie

So then they CAN read English. Question, why put them in such a potentially damaging situation if they do not read the text? Why not say you must check the box if you wish to be registered to vote? And then have them show their proof of citizenship.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Your post is not true

They can check an opt out box if they like. Remember, they are applying for a driver's license in most cases. You are probably too young to remember motor voter laws. What has this country come to when there is a party in office that wishes to deny as many citizens as possible the right to vote rather than enable them?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Your post is not true

Every ILLEGAL alien/non citizens that votes denies the right of an American citizen to vote. If you want to grant an ILLEGAL alien/non citizen a drivers license why not make it totally different from those who are American citizens and then let voters show their license at the polling booth?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Problem IS...

That I want only citizens to vote. Just to make it clear to you, I DO NOT want non-citizens to vote in US elections. They can vote for American Idol all they want.

The law is about increasing legal voting and you portrayed it as a way for non-citizens to vote.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Problem IS...

That's OK.

Turdy is a troll who works for a satanic cult based in Rome.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

No it's not. If it were to keep ILLEGALS/non citizens from voting it would be much harder for ILLEGALS/non citizens to register to vote. There would be no boxes on the applications to check. This is about giving to vote to ILLEGAL aliens/non citizens. This way if they do not check the box their name will appear on the voter rolls. You will also notice it says they MAY be prosecuted. It does not say they WILL be prosecuted.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

There are more checks than the box. Where I work I allow there to be a polling place. I questioned our polling commissioner on fraud. They have multiple checks. I don’t expect you to believe except in the worst. So sad.