cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

IMPEACH SOMEBODY!!!!!!

TDS is out of control.   LMFAO

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nyt-forced-issue-major-correction-kavanaugh-hit-piece-trump-says...

An earlier version of this article, which was adapted from a forthcoming book, did not include one element of the book's account regarding an assertion by a Yale classmate that friends of Brett Kavanaugh pushed his penis into the hand of a female student at a drunken dorm party. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident. That information has been added to the article. -NYT

31 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: IMPEACH SOMEBODY!!!!!!

conservative fusionism= why "libertarians" love certified deep state neocon swamp operatives.

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/2/17927606/brett-kavanaugh-perjury-lied-congress

But gunz, and saving babies.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Except he didn't. HEE HEE HEE...... Hate kills the brain - Tony Katz

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Except he didn't. HEE HEE HEE...... Hate kills the brain - Tony Katz

Yet tomorrow the nyt will publish how trump used a marker to draw big frowny faces all over a map and they'll eat it up.

rsbs
Advisor

Sam, like Bruce says....all in the name of integrity.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/16/wake-up-the-new-york-times-didnt-make-a-mistake-theyre...   

snip

I got another note from a friend. “Rush, even with our low expectations for the Times, this is really amazing what they did to Kavanaugh.” No, it isn’t! It is not amazing. It’s predictable! It’s not amazing. It isn’t surprising. It should have been expected and greeted when it happened accordingly.

My friend says, “Imagine a story so shoddy and suspect that even the Washington Post wouldn’t touch it.” Well, how many times has the Washington Post done stuff like this that the New York Times didn’t touch? They trade off. The point is that Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist, a serial rapist, a sexual abuser is out there now. And lest anybody not have figured out what this is all about, let me tell you.

It’s about two things. The word “impeachment” because now the Democrat presidential candidates are demanding Kavanaugh be impeached even though the Times has, quote, unquote, corrected their story and they have included the fact that the woman doesn’t even remember it. But are the Democrat candidates pulling back on their call for impeachment of Kavanaugh? No. They’re demanding another investigation because it’s got the word “impeachment” in it, and that leads to Trump.

The next thing that’s gonna happen — well, there’s two — one of two things, maybe both. They’re trying to scare, intimidate Kavanaugh into voting with the libs on the court as a means of stopping this, which will not work. More than likely what’s gonna happen here, the purpose of this is to discredit everything Kavanaugh does from this day forward on the bench. Let me explain to you how that’s gonna happen.

The Supreme Court has a ruling on guns, the Supreme Court has a ruling on abortion, the Supreme Court has a ruling on anything, and the majority is conservatives, and Kavanaugh joins the conservatives. Every story about Kavanaugh, “Brett Kavanaugh, U.S. Supreme Court justice who sided with the majority here, is often accused of sexual abuse and rape over the course of his college life.” That’s gonna be in every story reporting on Kavanaugh’s every ruling. Mission accomplished, is what this is!

This isn’t embarrassing for the New York Times! They’re in their editor’s newsroom rubbing their hands together and saying, “We did it again!” Have they lost any subscriptions? Have any left-wing, lunatic base members been so outraged and offended by what the New York Times did to Brett Kavanaugh that they’re canceling? “No, Rush, no, but what about their reputation?” Their reputation! Can you tell me why do they still have one after 2-1/2 years of lying through their teeth every day about Trump colluding with Russia?

Reputation? When did they last care about that? They’ve been living off a representation they don’t deserve for at least 2-1/2 years if not longer, and they’re not bothered by it. Have they apologized for getting any of that wrong? Have they apologized for misleading their audience, their readers into believing that Trump colluded with Russia? No! They’re still trying to find evidence for it. Okay. So Mueller bombed out; the Obama DOJ and FBI guys bombed out.

bruce MN
Advisor

No impeachment of anybody. 

This is pizzagate, Uranium One worthy base stirring stuff. Dem leadership has no interest in any of it. No more than. GOP honchos want any of the AlT drivel. 

But as that being, no way to stop the banter. 

Lots of serious stuff on the policy menu but, I guess, for later. 

F’ing 3 ring circus 

bruce MN
Advisor

The other lamestream outfit

r3020
Senior Advisor

Fake Indian Warren is calling for the impeachment of both Kavanaugh and Trump base on a fake story from the fake news king NYT. She is the ring master of the ***** 3 ring circus.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The other lamestream outfit

That should read the fake mess they created. And you spread the fake crap. I'm embarrassed for you. Does integrity mean nothing?